We need EoD back on the server

The best of the best, and the best of the worst. Little slices of Brell history.
Awea
You only think I'm serious

Post by Awea » Wed Dec 03, 2003 12:36 am

What Cleptow misses is that even tho an entire guild may suck, that doesn't mean that all the members suck. Walene was good people, so was Triage (even more since he stopped being a sissy paladin =P)

Cleptow
Intimate Sexretary

?

Post by Cleptow » Wed Dec 03, 2003 12:43 am

Your also one that said EoD was the new LoH back in the day. Well if thats so Enchowdered is now EoD/LoH it's made up of at least 15 listed members I'm sure more then one or two recruits as well. Face it your full of shit your guild might as well be LoH most of the people in EoD were former LoH anyway.With recruits you probably have 20 formerLoH/EoD raiding thats what 1/3 ,1/4 of the guild???

OMG ICKHOR
Shogun of Harlem...err, Ak'Anon

Post by OMG ICKHOR » Wed Dec 03, 2003 12:43 am

LoH didn't suck though, it was just turned into a virulent diaherrea monsoon because of alot of shitty people. It would have been a good guild if people didn't purposefully destroy it as an act of selfishness.

The difference between LoH and EoD, is EoD was made off of an extension of that selfishness, in order for the bourgeois to exploit the honest, good people (that joined EoD) even more after LoH was dead.

EoD had a ton of good people (most of which, coincidentally, are in enshadowed now), but the general mindset and stance of the guild was much different than LoH, and even post-shitstorm LoH.

OMG ICKHOR

Post by OMG ICKHOR » Wed Dec 03, 2003 12:47 am

Enchowdered is obviously not the same guild as Eaters of Dick or LoH, for at least one reason, success.

EoD and latter LoH worked off the manipulation of a force by a few elite, alot of those people are great people and deserved alot better than that and now they are in enshadowed/sr/sojo/watchers/whatever. Its no surprise that when these people figured out that you were duping them they went to a guild that would treat them fairly. So I don't think theres anything wrong with enshadowed having 15-20 ex LoH/EoD.

And BTW, sorry I cant quote the amount of enshadoweds raid force for you, I am not a member of enshadowed, nor have I played eq in 5-6 months.

Cleptow
Intimate Sexretary

Post by Cleptow » Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:08 am

So tell me Ickhor what did EoD do to make you hate them so?Who were the elite and who were the people just hanging out doing nothing.Who in EoD fucked you over to make you hate them so much name names and instinces.I also didn't play for months and just came back for LDoN. I'd have to say for a guild that wasn't supposed to be any compition you sure claim to know alot about them why would you even care where we were tier wise?
And Awea I never said anything bad about anyone I just pointed out who has gone where after being in LoH and EoD.

Phorhead
Fellow n00b

Re: .

Post by Phorhead » Wed Dec 03, 2003 2:15 am

That is a crock of shit. Jilljitsue was the only person left alive and we were under the impression that you had to hail projection or it would pop so most of the flags were wasted big deal we learned our mistake.Also that was LoH not EoD einstine.
lol that is just one of the funniest things ive ever read
Phorlar Shadowslayer
70th Necro
Got Head?
Image People have viewed my magelo
Dirty Ssancho's stuff

OMG ICKHOR

Post by OMG ICKHOR » Wed Dec 03, 2003 7:57 am

I never said I hated EoD. But comparing them to enshadowed in terms of competition is an absolute crock of shit, its like comparing a snapping turtle to cthuhlu.

Awea

Post by Awea » Wed Dec 03, 2003 8:07 am

You missed the entire point of my post Cleptow and I'm not going to sepnd the time to spell it out for you.
Brother Awea Einsamman - Transcendent
"One New York rat is better than any cruise missle.."

Talaena
Prince of Jerusalem, Ohio

Post by Talaena » Wed Dec 03, 2003 8:53 am

OMG ICKHOR wrote:comparing a snapping turtle to cthuhlu.
I want an mpg of that fight.

Awea

Post by Awea » Wed Dec 03, 2003 11:04 am

Shit, how did I miss that line? Question is, is it a giant Godzilla style snapping turtle? or is it just a tiny slightly cranky snapping turtle? Either way, lets see some of that!

Ariannda Kusanagi
WTB New Title

Post by Ariannda Kusanagi » Wed Dec 03, 2003 11:20 am

i miss Ichkor
Ariannda, in every game its Ariannda !
Babymage !©
Arch Magus of 70 long ass seasons - RETIRED
Battle tag Ariannda #1491

We know what happens to people who stay in the middle of the road. They get run over.

Ehron
Sublime Master Elect0rzed

Post by Ehron » Wed Dec 03, 2003 11:36 am

Triage doesn't count in that list, he joined LoZeros in the later days, and was the one who made the big exposing post about how the leaders were weasles. :lol: Oh, and he's a cool guy, so that alone counts him out.

greyborne
Prince of Jerusalem, Ohio

Post by greyborne » Wed Dec 03, 2003 11:46 am

EoD is a classic example of what can go wrong if you go too fast with a large number of innexperienced members. Skipping the classical guildbuilding like loyalty and liking, ensured the innevitable grief and eventually lead to it's demise.

What EoD had achieved in a small time is admirable and given a few months at full strength, they surely would've been competition for Enshadowed. The state EoD was in at it's peak however, was not even remotely close to being competition for Enshadowed, but they could've gotten there.

Too bad it was loaded with KC/Velks mentallity people who just reached lvl 65 after playing for one month or so it seemed. Nevertheless, EoD did have some decent people, but like someone said, a few good people does not equal a good guild.

I believe when a huge portion of EoD had left, a certain shammy was trying to rebuilt it, a few quick /who all's showed that the remnants of EoD lost all the fucking arseholes, which unfortunatly for the new EoD was a big blow for the numbers. The shammy gave up and transferred to another server and i recently saw him on this server again.
There are no mistakes, only consequences

triage
Fellow n00b

Post by triage » Wed Dec 03, 2003 11:57 am

Yes, but i was an old squishy loh paladin in the early days. Be aware of the return of re-created Insurrection (lvl 58 and climbing). I suppose I could take some credit for the exposure, but really i was just stating what many had been thinking all along. Once the evidence was acquired, the disbanding began. I considered heading to EoD, but guild names are important. The name had too many derivitives that could be derived. I still blame Aurita (I think) for making the name. In addition, recruitment was going to be too open for my liking. So I bribed Enshadowed and its here I've been.

Nexibat
Leezard skin Hand-Bag and Boots for sale

Post by Nexibat » Wed Dec 03, 2003 12:20 pm

I believe when a huge portion of EoD had left, a certain shammy was trying to rebuilt it, a few quick /who all's showed that the remnants of EoD lost all the fucking arseholes, which unfortunatly for the new EoD was a big blow for the numbers. The shammy gave up and transferred to another server and i recently saw him on this server again.
Actually, that was me at that task.. Tauren helped in the attempt, as did Starlit. Still, when we lost everyone to Ensh/Watch/Stormhammer - We couldnt rebuild.

Khitti_Khatt
Master n00b

Post by Khitti_Khatt » Wed Dec 03, 2003 12:23 pm

It wasn't Aurita that thought of the name, the name goes back to a MUDD some of us used to play and was the guild name there. I also thought about joining EoD but just couldn't get myself to because of who the leader was.
65 Wannabe Rogue
Enshadowed

Cleptow
Intimate Sexretary

!

Post by Cleptow » Wed Dec 03, 2003 12:25 pm

Long live the Legion of Enchowdered Errents!!!!!!!

Awea

Post by Awea » Wed Dec 03, 2003 12:27 pm

And he drops down to name calling /golfclap

OMG ICKHOR

Post by OMG ICKHOR » Wed Dec 03, 2003 12:27 pm

^^^shut the fuck up

OMG ICKHOR

Post by OMG ICKHOR » Wed Dec 03, 2003 12:28 pm

sorry awea, obvious misfire