A win for Dd!

91.3% uncensored free-for-all (see, no false advertising here)

A win for Dd!

Postby Minute » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:46 am

Fallakin Kuvari wrote:Because laws that require voters to have an ID (Something they are required to have anyway) are bad.... :roll:
Minute
Sublime Prince of teh Royal Sekrut Strat

Re: A win for Dd!

Postby Ddrak » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:19 am

In a followup shock ruling, all men must have at least a B-cup on their manboobs as well.

Dd
Ddrak
Save a Koala, deport an Australian

Postby Freecare Spiritwise » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:32 am

Sweet, more chicks with fake tits. The world needs needs more fake people. Hey, maybe they can help with the book burnings!
Freecare Spiritwise
Grand Pontificator

Postby Freecare Spiritwise » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:42 pm

You Aussies suffer from the same technology problems we do: Special interests who are ignorant/fearful of technology driving the politicians to make key technology policy decisions based on a near-complete ignorance/mistrust of technology. The ignorace is end-to-end. You're throwing the baby out with the bath water just like in the U.S.

But I guess whatever gets you the chicks with the big jumblies...
Freecare Spiritwise
Grand Pontificator

Postby Ddrak » Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:21 am

Freecare Spiritwise wrote:You Aussies suffer from the same technology problems we do: Special interests who are ignorant/fearful of technology driving the politicians to make key technology policy decisions based on a near-complete ignorance/mistrust of technology. The ignorace is end-to-end. You're throwing the baby out with the bath water just like in the U.S.

Yep, pretty much sums it up exactly.

Dd
Ddrak

Postby Alluveal » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:16 am

Hahaha, "manhood." You know, I wrote my first big love/sex scene for the ole novel and I just couldn't bring myself to use the word "manhood."
Alluveal
vagina boob

Postby Turaylon Soulshadow » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:59 pm

There is a God...and he is all that is man!
I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't get my head that far up my ass.
Turaylon Soulshadow
Finder of lost things

Postby Kulaf » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:34 am

Should just outlaw children......pedo problem solved!!!!1!
Kulaf
Soverign Grand Postmaster General

Postby Harlowe » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:35 am

Alluveal wrote:Hahaha, "manhood." You know, I wrote my first big love/sex scene for the ole novel and I just couldn't bring myself to use the word "manhood."

What did you call it? His shaft, dick, penis...? What what what?
Harlowe
Nubile nuptaphobics ftw

Postby Alluveal » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:49 am

I went the Martin route and just used "cock." :) But, I didn't really say things like, "then he put his cock in her _____whatever word_____." I think I was more tasteful than that. But, when the female was reflecting on her awesome night, she did remember his "cock." So, there you have it. :D

In the description of the act itself, I used phrases like, "when he went fully inside her...." and focused more on the character emotion/reaction. If that makes sense.

I think I have a lot of wiggle room here. Some fantasy is downright rank (cough: Goodkind) and other fantasy is too prude. That should give me lots of options.
Alluveal
vagina boob

Postby Ddrak » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:26 pm

Obviously you should dig out the Mills and Boon and use their style, just to really shock the hell out of your readers!

Dd
Ddrak

Postby Freecare Spiritwise » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:57 am

"His pulsing member ached for the sweet embrace of her willing maidenhood... But alas, she had told a falsehood about being of eighteen summers, and Dundee, the local magistrate had him put in the stocks."

See, I should be doing this instead of building insurance claims systems. Or at least be incorporating these musings into the system error messages!
Freecare Spiritwise
Grand Pontificator

Postby calleagh » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:57 am

how about thrusting member lol
calleagh
calleagh
Grand Master Architecht

Postby Ddrak » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:30 am

Freecare Spiritwise wrote:"His pulsing member ached for the sweet embrace of her willing maidenhood... But alas, she had told a falsehood about being of eighteen summers, and Dundee, the local magistrate had him put in the stocks."

So he's standing there, in stocks, with a pulsing member? Man... that can't be a good thing...

Dd
Ddrak

Postby Freecare Spiritwise » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:06 am

Yeah, DD, normally this is where I'd promise not to quit my day job but I was recently given notice that I will no longer be employed as of 1/1/2015. I was actually given 5 years notice a couple years ago but I didn't think he was serious.

I thought about becoming a janitor at a major university so I can secretly solve mathematical problems on the black board late at night but apparently that's already been done :(

Totally jealous of LuLu too. I always wanted to be a writer.

One of the company's clients will offer to hire me I'm sure. But the kids are grown...
Freecare Spiritwise
Grand Pontificator

Postby Fallakin Kuvari » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:19 am

Wow, thats kind of... interesting... to get 5 years notice...
Warlord Fallakin Kuvari - 85 Wood Elf Warrior, Brell Serilis forever.
Grandmaster Nikallaf Kuvari - 70 Iksar Monk.
Fallakin Kuvari
Rabid-Boy

Postby Kulaf » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:42 am

You working for some German firm?
Kulaf
Soverign Grand Postmaster General

Postby Freecare Spiritwise » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:56 am

Yeah, it's very strange getting all that notice, and no, it's a consulting company in southern California. I work from home from WA state.

The owner is retiring. He may pass the company on to one of us but nobody that I'm aware of wants to run it. I don't. Mainly I just want to design and build software not have to go out and find clients. I'm looking to keep the same king of gig I have, or preferebly be self employed by then.

"His throbbing manhood penetrated her cushy job opening while a crowd of onlookers shouted 'pay the man' in perfect unison."
Freecare Spiritwise
Grand Pontificator

Postby Alluveal » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:15 pm

LOL at you all. Here is one small bit of a scene I wrote from the POV of an entitled princess who enjoys tormenting the court mage's apprentice. Keep in mind this is super rough, no grammatical errors fixed. It hasn't been through any revision.

=====
He pressed himself up against her, smashing his mouth on hers. She tasted cloves on his tongue, sweet cloves he used in his morning tea. “Yes,” she murmured.

“Shut up,” he said, clawing at the skirt of her dress under the water. After fumbling for a few, hurried moments, he found the bottom hem and gave it a hard rip. As she straddled him again, he entered her, pushing and pushing until he’d filled her up. Sarithel buried her face in his neck and gasped, her slick fingers squeezing his shoulders and digging into his wet skin. She rocked on him slowly, matching his strokes until he started pushing in faster, faster, too fast.

“Slow down,” she murmured. He pumped furiously, his jagged breath hot in her ear. He was using his hands on her hips to hold her steady in the water. “No,” she told him, trying to get his hands off her. She even squeezed her legs harder around him in hopes of slowing him down but it was too late. He gave one, last, shuddering thrust deep inside her. His arms around her relaxed. She shoved him away.

“For fuck’s sake,” she said and slapped him hard across the face. “You’ve gone longer than that. You little shit.” Just three nights before he had pleasured her all night with his tongue.

“And you don’t listen,” he said, making his way to the shore. He paused once to rub his cheek where she had struck him. “I told you to stop. You got what you came for, now leave me alone.” There was no sport or hint of jest in his voice. He walked out of the water and began to dress. Fifteen years old and he was nearly as tall as her brother, though thin as a willow reed.

====
Alluveal
vagina boob

Postby Kliban Nimbledigits » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:48 am

Ddrak wrote:In a followup shock ruling, all men must have at least a B-cup on their manboobs as well.

Dd

Sweet. I am the Ron Jeremy of moobs.
Mal: Seems we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?

Zoe: Big damn heroes, sir.

Mal: Ain't we just.

Quote from Firefly
Kliban Nimbledigits
It's spelled KLIBAN damn it.

Return to General