Elderealms <sigh> your a dick

The best of the best, and the best of the worst. Little slices of Brell history.
Ehron
Sublime Master Elect0rzed

Post by Ehron » Tue May 27, 2003 2:00 am

Anything is refeshing to read after you read one of BPLs post, you look like a genius Saevrok.

Fobbon Lazyfoot
Grand Inspector Inquisitor Commander

Post by Fobbon Lazyfoot » Tue May 27, 2003 2:14 am

Not many of you would recognize a unique thought if it walked up and punched you in the face.
As if your the first to spew that crap? I'm sorry, individuality does not come from splattering conformity tags on everyone else.

My mommy says i'm special.
I like posting.

bigphatliar
Master of teh Ninth Arch

Post by bigphatliar » Tue May 27, 2003 2:29 am

Saevrok wrote:But what I know is this;
Saevrok wrote:Nobody here cares.
Yes, just not in the way you want us to. Like the Nirvana song says, "Somthin Stoopid, ENTERTAIN US!"
Saevrok wrote:No one here thinks twice about the ramifications of their actions.
Only if they want that 20% or so demographic that lets their in-game assocations be influenced by open ended, totally bullshit forums like this. Life is, really, just a fantasy after all.
Saevrok wrote:Not many of you would recognize a unique thought if it walked up and punched you in the face.
How do you catch a unique thought? Unique up on it.
Saevrok wrote:Most of you will only skim through this stupidly long post and come to a halfwitted conclusion.
Usually I only read the subject line.
Saevrok wrote:I know that the rest will try and argue with me regardless what I say.
You fucking better believe it bitch.
Saevrok wrote:And I know the Clique will derail this as quickly as they can.
Which particular clique you talking about? We have several. They are:
1. The Anal Retentive Bullshit Clique: These are people that are serious about they're arguing, but don't take it outside the boards. (Several members - Generally Mentally Stable and have real lives).
2. The Detailed Analysis Reality Clique: These are people that are serious about they're arguing, and let it influence their behavior in the game, and in real life. (Several members- Generally Unstable and marked by few out-of-game relations).
3. The DUI "Debating Under the Influence" Clique: These are people that get take drugs, or get very drunk, and say whatever they feel like. ( This Clique may enhance membership if mixed with other cliques. Do not operate heavy machinery while in this clique.)
4. The NeverEnding Newbie Handle Clique (Amateur Level): These are individuals that constantly make new accounts in attempt to mask the trail to the original person, thereby giving them some anonymity protection. (About 1 out of 5 posters. Technique usually works unless Admins are targeted because these posters use the same IP address.)
5. The NeverEnding Newbie Handle Clique (Advanced Level): Same as #4 but smart enough to spoof their IP or bounce of others. (Some members - difficulty level is higher).
6. The NeverEnding Newbie Handle Clique (Professional Level): Same as #5 except they grab a poster's IP and use it as a "Patsy". (very few members - requires intelligence).
7. The I Don't Give A Shit Anonymous Clique: These posters use one anonymous handle and stick with it. They are very careful to always worship and buy gifts for admins so their IPs are not revealed to friends and family. Gifts of money, chocolate, or sexual favors are often used to protect members of #7.
8. The CASUAL Onlooker Clique: These are individuals that occasionally spot-read rants with the same attitude of picking up a National Enquirer. They look for the alien pictures and move on. These members tend to have a firm grim on reality.
9. THE POWERTRIPPER Clique: Posters who thrive only to satiate their ego. This is one of our more popular Cliques and features T-shirts, Hats, Engraved Cock-Bolts, and Body Tattoos saying "I FUCKED (Insert Name Here) in Brell Rants and I'm Dam Proud Of it!". For an extra $20.00, they can be signed by a board Admin.
10. The "Sleepless In Seattle" Clique: These people are just trying to get to fucking sleep so give them a break, ok? Jesus Christ.
11. "I Like To Hear Myself Speak" Clique: These people simply look for an opporunity to develop badly needed writing skills so they can pass their 9th grade English class.
12. The "I Just Can't Let It Go" Clique: Members of this clique are usually baited into Rants by a friend, family member or loved one, for the first time in their lives. Unable to properly understand the natures of the replies, they simply overload their brain cells and start replying ceaselessy in a compulsive attempt to be the final one to close out the argument. People with this disease are often found in: Politics, Law, Military, Police, Computer Fields, and smelly-armpit-infested backroom AD&D sessions at local hobby stores. Approach this Clique with caution due to its high suicide rate.
13. The "I don't participate in rants. No really I don't" Clique: This group is the forums Hippocrite group. They are daily readers, and boast to themselves and the world around them, that they don't do Rants. However, this clique is marked by a substantial lack of will power due to the fact that they are easily set on the offensive when subject material arises pertaining to themselves or their friends, and begin posting almost immediately.
and finally,
14. The Minute Manaslayer Clique: These people are mostly women who enjoy being dressed in black leather, having chains put around their breasts, hoisted to the ceiling just enough to stand on their cute little tippy toes, and slapped repeatedly with cat-o-nine tails.

PEACE OUT, BIATCHES.
BPL

bigphatliar
Master of teh Ninth Arch

Post by bigphatliar » Tue May 27, 2003 2:43 am

Ehron wrote:Anything is refeshing to read after you read one of BPLs post, you look like a genius Saevrok.
Joined Jan 2003 huh.
Sorry that I don't feel inspired fast enough for you. It takes jackasses like you at least several months sometimes to geniunely say something creative. And we all know I'm just an emotion leach so bite me.

Oh, and btw, at least I made the Hall of Flame. When you get YOUR award, then you'll be qualified to take me on.

/SLAP

Subtle
Grand Master Architecht

Post by Subtle » Tue May 27, 2003 8:36 am

Calling us no talent ass hats? We must of some talent for almost taking out all the names in NToV with 2/3 of our 24 person raid being 2 boxed. And also tell me who these fucktards in my guild are, I REALLY want to know.
I didnt call you no talent asshats.. At least when I post I dont just plain make shit up cause you cant dispute my post.. You lost the arguement kthx. . It doesnt help your credibilty when you make things up. I also wouldnt brag about 2/3 of your raid being two boxed, that isnt impressive it is pathetic.
Subtle sees Expletus come into kael and knows if they fuck up on a Tormax raid (40 or more people, mind you...dipshits), then they have someone to blame:
Haha, I dont think I am too worried about fucking up. You are confusing my guild with someone else. We have never killed tormax with Expletus in the zone, hell we rarely kill tormax anyways, he has never been a prioty mob for us. I just happened to be in the zone at the time while another guild was killing Tormax.. they had about 24 ppl and I was fd near the fight wanting to steal some faction when I clearly saw the train. Even if this one was an accident by a newb like yourself trying to invis to the arena, I dont think you can clssify them ALL as accidents(besides this train was tormax guards).. Like training Glati on a klandy raid after you all wipe.

I see why 2/3 of your raids are two boxed, the good people wont touch you with a 10 foot pool :) Just the fact that you are Proud to call Elderdreams a guildmate shows how little credibilty you have.
I have met a few people in EOD and people from LOH when it was around that were really nice and knew how to play their character pretty well. It is when a dickhead tells all of brell that he got trained at orc1 by someone's group and all he could see was <insert guildname here> under one of the groupee's names, he bitches and whines till everyone is known and when <person from said guild> wants a group, they are the last to be sent a tell to...then it gets to be a problem with <said guild>. All because of this board
If you think EOD/LOH had problems because of this board, you are naive.. there were many other issues within those guilds. The board was just a symptom of the issues, not the root cause. LOH had some nice people in there (with low standards but otherwise nice hehe). EOD had some good people too, but had enough asshats to drive away many of the good people, and that had nothing to do with rants.

And finally
You see the thing is, even though I am not well liked, I do not KS, train, camp jump or act cruely to others. I doubt you could collect enough ingame instances of me doing someone wrong (Not like peverse wrong cause I am peverted in ways not even late night FoH chatter can match) to fit in your palm.
I hope that is true, I do know that you attacked me on rants threatening me to *bring it into game*.. What was done to Duwi, was not just on rants it was in game too and would fall under the *act cruely to others* part. Hell if you turned over a new leaf, more power to yah, I was just disputing the part about fixing your past wrongs, you didnt.. you just hoped they would go away. Ignoring does not equal righting your past wrongs.

Subtle

Subtle
Grand Master Architecht

Post by Subtle » Tue May 27, 2003 8:42 am

/who all EXPLETUS you see all the fucktards on brell. I want to see some names,
Elderdreams.. Catchief.. Kikenn Yenen, (Did Gerad the trainer get in? heh he could improve your newb training skillz) just to name four /snicker,oh and dont forget the alts they duo box.. counting their alts, thats a full group of asshats for yah without doing a /who all.. I can post more names later if you really want lol.

Sunnyy is looking for a guild.. you better swipe her up before the uber guilds!! I heard she is a HOT commodity :P.

Subtle

Ehron
Sublime Master Elect0rzed

Post by Ehron » Tue May 27, 2003 10:34 am

Normally hall of flame honors go to people who said something really dumb, or really funny, one way or the other I'll make it there! :lol: And by the way BPL, I've been comming here since this board was ezboard, it took me a month before I made an account here after the switch. I'm just THAT lazy. And if you don't belive me that would be against MAJOR NATIONAL LAW! Face it, a few of your posts were just time filling junk, I do it to sometimes too , especially around 3am and I'm feeling all loopy from 2 bowls of coacoa pebbles. :P

Croinc
Put the fuckin dog in the basket

Post by Croinc » Tue May 27, 2003 12:20 pm

I am gonna have to nominate BPL's "Clique 101" rant to memorable quotes.

/cheer BPL :lol:
Where's Ronald Reagan when you need him???

bigphatliar
Master of teh Ninth Arch

Post by bigphatliar » Tue May 27, 2003 12:30 pm

Ehron wrote:Normally hall of flame honors go to people who said something really dumb, or really funny, one way or the other I'll make it there! :lol: And by the way BPL, I've been comming here since this board was ezboard, it took me a month before I made an account here after the switch. I'm just THAT lazy. And if you don't belive me that would be against MAJOR NATIONAL LAW! Face it, a few of your posts were just time filling junk, I do it to sometimes too , especially around 3am and I'm feeling all loopy from 2 bowls of coacoa pebbles. :P
Eh ok i'll give you that.
But death to all humanity.

Amalia Kuso
Grand Master Architecht

Post by Amalia Kuso » Tue May 27, 2003 12:38 pm

FD in front of Tormax eh? Who is to say you werent the trainer Subtle(trying to blame the big boys cause you are afraid they will take your candy away...awwww how sweet)? And no...we do not raid Tormax that often and NO, we do not take him in the arena...we always go there if we need faction hits from Vindi and Statue cause we happened to clear Ntov and friends with about 20 or so people and don't become friends with dragons anymore :p (and yes, we have alot of 2 boxers and they do better than some people that just play one character <<i.e. Subtle>>) Where other guilds need help from others for a pussy mob like Tormax, we take him out without the outside love.

Oh and I bring my pet in everytime a large pull happens...if Vindi or Tmax gets pulled, I do not resummon till the assist is called because some people do not know how to control their pets or even realize their pets are getting hit on. It takes one /pet back off to get pet off unless it has the most taunt. I see my screen getting spammed with it and I know someone forgot to control their pet :) During regular pulls, pets are fine to have, but when a named pull happens, it only takes a small bit to /pet get lost and resummon it to send him towards the push....if I want Vindi or Aary at the wall, he will be there :) (Although Aary is a bit more complicated to resummon my pet right beside, I still end up doing it and BOOM...OOM)

Ddrak
Save a Koala, deport an Australian

Post by Ddrak » Tue May 27, 2003 1:13 pm

Wow. Amalia's really on a self-love trip! Here's a hint though - to "clear" NToV you are supposed to kill Vyemm, the triplets, Lady Nev and Jorleag.

/pet back off is unreliable because in the time your pet is agroed on the mob it can screw up the pull and bring adds. /pet hold is far, far more reliable and having a pet out on a raid without it is really asking for trouble - especially on a mobs with AE. That's just my opinion though.

Given that SoH has cleared ST and is working on much tougher mobs than the NToV dragons right now, I think your crowing is somewhat misguided...

Dd

Subtle
Grand Master Architecht

Post by Subtle » Tue May 27, 2003 1:30 pm

Amalia You are either just stupid, or trying to shift the focus away from your guilds activities. For example.

I posted
while another guild was killing Tormax.. they had about 24 ppl and I was fd near the fight wanting to steal some faction when I clearly saw the train
You posted.
FD in front of Tormax eh? Who is to say you werent the trainer Subtle(trying to blame the big boys cause you are afraid they will take your candy away...awwww how sweet)?
I was never FD in front of tormax, I was watching the fight so I could snipe some faction, and I dont know what you referring to about the big boys taking my candy away lol. I have plenty of candy, and dont need anyone to buy it for me.. never have lol. Unlike you.. The more you post, the more you make yourself look a little more retarded.
(and yes, we have alot of 2 boxers and they do better than some people that just play one character <<i.e. Subtle>>) Where other guilds need help from others for a pussy mob like Tormax, we take him out without the outside love.
hah, You dont know much about me, I can tell. Also, if you think you are the ONLY guild on brell that can kill tormax (without outside help) you are severly fooling yourself. If you think you are the only guild to clear North TOV with 20 ppl you are fooling yourself. It is funny the only way to go after what i said is to turn to insults with no substance,
You are sounding like you are going through a god complex cause you killed a few mobs lol.

Lastly you just insulted just about every guild out there that is still working towards Tormax. There is nothing wrong with a guild that does not have the gear/levels and needs 30 or 40 ppl on Tormax. Not everyone has Primal/North Tov?ssra/Vex Thal loot. There are people that can one group tormax, but you dont see them calling you guys losers for bringing 20.

You really give your guild a wonderful image by your posts. Thanks for the tips though, I will remember to laugh next time your guild gets wiped by that *pussy* mob Klandicar :).

Subtle

Lanlaiely
Prov0st and Judge

Post by Lanlaiely » Tue May 27, 2003 1:33 pm

Vyemm was up as of last night. If you go Gozz's room in WToV and use a shrink potion, you can see Vyemm through the wall. Anytime I go there he seems to be up. Since they've been in NToV practically all month and clear it each time, that must put his spawn timer at, hmmm let's see, WOW! Daily! Ya know, you were one of the few who I thought might not have been nearly as bad until you came here and began talking like Miss High and Mighty showing your limited knowledge of the game mechanics, then tried to take pop shots at Subtle.

I don't think he needs me to come here and defend his honor, his reputation on the server as an outstanding monk does that for itself. I highly doubt that you have any knowledge of the monk class if you think that a monk who is FD'd could cause a train.

I understand that you want to come here to defend yourself and your guild, but if you think that you're making you or your guild look any better by trying to discredit one of the most respected monks on server, you are sadly mistaken.
Lanlaiely Transcendent / Iilasae Storm Warden

Bahd Zoolander
Grand Inspector Inquisitor Commander

Post by Bahd Zoolander » Tue May 27, 2003 1:34 pm

I am the best. Well, since Barkona quit anyway...
Bahd Zoolander - Transcendent - On Vacation

Ddrak

Post by Ddrak » Tue May 27, 2003 1:52 pm

Scalek > Bahd!

I love sitting in PoT and answering the endless "Who trained BoT zone?" questions with "Scalek!!!". It's even funnier when they believe you.

Dd

Saevrok
Knight of St. Burzlaff

Post by Saevrok » Tue May 27, 2003 2:34 pm

Subtle, I dont even know who Duwi is. What I do know is this. I personaly have never sent threatening tells to people nor have I harrased another in game for something they said here. It isnt my style. I believe that everything said here should remain here. I do not dislike relbeek in game in fact I find him useful for questions on tradeskills from time to time. I do not get into trouble with the Wonder Twins in game. Hell, I dont even think I was mean to Axheren when he was acting the fool in ooc in potranq.
Energy is neither created or destroyed, so it is fairly safe to assume the particles that make up your body will exist forever. We are all eternal.

TheGreatWhiteHype
Apprentice n00b

Post by TheGreatWhiteHype » Tue May 27, 2003 3:33 pm

we were in NToV for two days, one to kill aary, and the other to kill other names.

Subtle
Grand Master Architecht

Post by Subtle » Tue May 27, 2003 3:46 pm

Vyemm was up as of last night.
we were in NToV for two days, one to kill aary, and the other to kill other names.
That math doesnt work for me. If you were in tov for 2 days.. Vyemm wouild of died friday night.. he wouldnt be up monday night if you killed all the named. Lying (if you are) on something this trivial does not help your credibility

Subtle

Lanlaiely
Prov0st and Judge

Post by Lanlaiely » Tue May 27, 2003 3:49 pm

Vyemm is still up now btw.
Lanlaiely Transcendent / Iilasae Storm Warden

Ddrak

Post by Ddrak » Tue May 27, 2003 3:53 pm

As of Saturday night, the following NToV named were up (I was on a WToV raid and popping an eye of zomm all over the zone):

Vulak Aerr (doesn't really count)
Lord Vyemm
Lady Nev
Jorleag
Cekenar
Sevelak
Zlexak

In other words, Expletus killed Kriezenn, Feshlak, Koi and Mirenilla.

4/9 = a clearing, right?

Oh, they also left Ikiatar up (which we got).

Dd