De-Baptism

Some of us think far more than we should
User avatar
Select
VP: Rsak Fan Club
Posts: 4189
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2004 10:23 am
Location: Cabilis
Contact:

Re: De-Baptism

Post by Select » Sun May 03, 2009 2:34 pm

I think you're sexist.
Image

User avatar
Select
VP: Rsak Fan Club
Posts: 4189
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2004 10:23 am
Location: Cabilis
Contact:

Re: De-Baptism

Post by Select » Sun May 03, 2009 2:45 pm

No surprises in that poll.
I felt it was too small a number to poll. I felt they'd need more people from more locations, which is why I thought it was silly. Oh, well, if Dd isn't offended, can I use it make assumptions about a religious group? :wink:
Image

User avatar
Ddrak
Save a Koala, deport an Australian
Posts: 17420
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2003 3:00 pm
Location: EQ2: Blackburrow
Contact:

Re: De-Baptism

Post by Ddrak » Sun May 03, 2009 6:56 pm

Torakus wrote:
Ddrak wrote:No surprises in that poll.

Dd
From a historical perspective, I would have thought the Episcopalians and non-Hispanic Catholics would have been flip flopped in that poll, and I imagine that still might be the case outside of the U.S.

Tora
Yeah, I'm sure it would be. Given they only polled what seemed to be middle class white people, it's not really saying a lot though. The more people identify themselves as religious, the more they are likely to have right wing politics and therefore the more they are likely to follow the current right wing political line that torture is ok in the scenarios depicted. I don't actually think the religion itself has much to do with it.

Dd
Image

User avatar
Garrdor
Damnit Jim!
Posts: 2927
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2002 9:02 pm
Location: Oregon
Contact:

Re: De-Baptism

Post by Garrdor » Mon May 04, 2009 8:45 am

Image
Didn't your mama ever tell you not to tango with a carrot?

Kulaf
Soverign Grand Postmaster General
Posts: 7032
Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2004 3:06 am

Re: De-Baptism

Post by Kulaf » Mon May 04, 2009 4:55 pm

Select wrote:I think you're sexist.
I think he's Selecxist.

User avatar
Alluveal
vagina boob
Posts: 3981
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2002 6:11 pm
Location: COLORADO

Re: De-Baptism

Post by Alluveal » Tue May 05, 2009 3:20 am

I'm Selecxist. She's hot.

Wait..... what does that mean exactly?

User avatar
Garrdor
Damnit Jim!
Posts: 2927
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2002 9:02 pm
Location: Oregon
Contact:

Re: De-Baptism

Post by Garrdor » Tue May 05, 2009 8:17 am

Image
Image
Didn't your mama ever tell you not to tango with a carrot?

User avatar
Klast Brell
Sublime Prince of teh Royal Sekrut Strat
Posts: 4315
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2002 11:17 am
Location: Minneapolis MN
Contact:

Re: De-Baptism

Post by Klast Brell » Tue May 05, 2009 9:47 am

I'm going stream of consciousness here so i cant remember the specific posters I'm responding to.

Sure Minneapolis is a liberal town. My neighbors on both sides had McCain Palin signs on their lawns. McCain carried my district by 19 percent and got 21 percent of the city's vote overall.

Call me a bigot all you like. A lesbian could are good friends of Mrs Klast and I. One of them used to play EQ, but I cant remember what server. The other of them got artificial insemination and they are going to have their first child any day now. We had them over for dinner last month. I'm 39 years old and have been in love (Yes it was reciprocal, and long term.) 4 times in my life. One of the women I was in love with was black. 2 of the women were bisexual. One of the 2 moved to Canada when gay marriage became legal there and lives there with her wife.
"A few months ago, I told the American people I did not trade arms for hostages. My heart and best intentions still tell me that's true, but the facts and evidence tell me it is not." - Ronald Reagan 1987

User avatar
Garrdor
Damnit Jim!
Posts: 2927
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2002 9:02 pm
Location: Oregon
Contact:

Re: De-Baptism

Post by Garrdor » Tue May 05, 2009 9:58 am

...Klast. We need to have a talk:

Don't you know that God is watching you, when you have those carpetmunchers over?

I don't know what's gotten into you. You might think you can treat lesbians like real people, but just remember... GOD IS WATCHING. Too bad you don't have any hair on that sinner head of yours, as I'm sure LUCIFER would like to singe it off with hellfire.

...and you dated a blacky? I thought you were better than that. You do know that they came from the mud, right? They're mud people. You might as well go outside after it rains, drop your pants, lay prone on a mud-puddle and start thrusting away.

Here's my advice:

Go to church you athiest peice of bald shit. Whip yourself on the back a few times so you can understand what HE went through so you can do your sinful daily activities. Read your bible and vote for Palin in 2012, ASSHOLE!
Image
Didn't your mama ever tell you not to tango with a carrot?

User avatar
Garrdor
Damnit Jim!
Posts: 2927
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2002 9:02 pm
Location: Oregon
Contact:

Re: De-Baptism

Post by Garrdor » Tue May 05, 2009 10:33 am

Oh, im not done with you just yet. My boss walked around the corner and i had to finish up quickly */rude*

Your lezbo friends having the baby. Think about the poor child being raised by 2 crazy liberal hedonistic hippies. You should do the right thing (aka God's plan) and...

FALCON PUNCH!!!!!!

Image
Image
Didn't your mama ever tell you not to tango with a carrot?

Kulaf
Soverign Grand Postmaster General
Posts: 7032
Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2004 3:06 am

Re: De-Baptism

Post by Kulaf » Tue May 05, 2009 5:48 pm

Klast Brell wrote:I'm going stream of consciousness here so i cant remember the specific posters I'm responding to.

Sure Minneapolis is a liberal town. My neighbors on both sides had McCain Palin signs on their lawns. McCain carried my district by 19 percent and got 21 percent of the city's vote overall.

Call me a bigot all you like. A lesbian could are good friends of Mrs Klast and I. One of them used to play EQ, but I cant remember what server. The other of them got artificial insemination and they are going to have their first child any day now. We had them over for dinner last month. I'm 39 years old and have been in love (Yes it was reciprocal, and long term.) 4 times in my life. One of the women I was in love with was black. 2 of the women were bisexual. One of the 2 moved to Canada when gay marriage became legal there and lives there with her wife.
I'm saying you're a religious bigot.....not a racial one......or a homophobe......or anything else.

User avatar
Fobbon Lazyfoot
Grand Inspector Inquisitor Commander
Posts: 2642
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2003 6:48 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Contact:

Re: De-Baptism

Post by Fobbon Lazyfoot » Thu May 07, 2009 1:26 pm

The only thing that bothers me is atheists who don't understand how evolution works. At least creationism is so straight-forward you can't fuck it up.

The little fish on your bumper are stupid no matter what they say. Unless they say "Beer", or "Blazers". I have yet to see any like that though.
I like posting.

Torakus
Ignore me, I am drunk again
Posts: 1294
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2002 10:04 am

Re: De-Baptism

Post by Torakus » Thu May 07, 2009 6:15 pm

Fobbon Lazyfoot wrote:The only thing that bothers me is atheists who don't understand how evolution works. At least creationism is so straight-forward you can't fuck it up.

The little fish on your bumper are stupid no matter what they say. Unless they say "Beer", or "Blazers". I have yet to see any like that though.
Just for you Fobbon I put an old Billings Blazers (local Billings MT hockey from the 70s) sticker inside a fish with feet and slapped it on the back of my truck lol.

Tora

User avatar
Ddrak
Save a Koala, deport an Australian
Posts: 17420
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2003 3:00 pm
Location: EQ2: Blackburrow
Contact:

Re: De-Baptism

Post by Ddrak » Thu May 07, 2009 9:23 pm

Torakus wrote:Just for you Fobbon I put an old Billings Blazers (local Billings MT hockey from the 70s) sticker inside a fish with feet and slapped it on the back of my truck lol.
Win!
Image

Riggen
kNight of the Sun (oxymoron)
Posts: 1513
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Northrend, Azeroth, or Outland
Contact:

Re: De-Baptism

Post by Riggen » Mon May 11, 2009 5:27 pm

The mention of cops and bumper stickers reminded me of this article, which explains how people with bumper stickers on their vehicles--regardless of the content of said bumper stickers--are more prone to road rage.
EQ: Riggen Silverpaws * Natureguard * Forever of Veteran Crew
WoW: Simbuk the Kingslayer, Riggen, Ashnok

Post Reply