Brell on Facebook. :)

EQ-related discussion.

Moderator: Nadia

Amano Jyaku
Adventurer of Underfoot

Brell on Facebook. :)

Post by Amano Jyaku » Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:23 AM

What's up, Brell? Been ages.. I didn't' even realize these boards were still around.. God I miss you guys.. Anyway.. Juat wanted to let everyone know that there is a Brell group on Facebook! It's been around for quite awhile and I've actually reconnected with a few old Brell friends on there. Any of you who haven't checked it out certainly should cause there are still a ton of old players I'd love to reconnect with. :) And apparently the URL doesn't convert to a link properly so just copy/paste the link and check it out. :) Hope to hear from y'all soon! :)

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=126256539237

-Amano/Matt

Thulack A.
Adventurer of Underfoot

Post by Thulack A. » Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:49 PM

Hey Amano!!!

Thats awesome about the facebook for brell. Too bad i choose not to use facebook cause i saw a bunch of old names i remember. So you got any pic's from the Baltimore fan faire laying around?? Still thank you all these years later for letting me crash on your extra bed in room since i was trashed and didnt want to go back to my parents room since i was onl 16 at the time. Nothing like helping carry boxes of booze through the BWI when your 16 or going to a bar at 1am to watch People sing Johnny Cash's Ring of Fire(looks around for crazy warrior /sigh)
Thulack 85 Assling Outrider
Formerly Antimony Raventhorne Merchant of No Levels