Brell Serilis Forum Index
Brell Serilis

FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister 
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in
Donate with Paypal to keep the board going!

A Care Package from Sweden

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chal

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 10:09 PM    Post subject: A Care Package from Sweden Reply with quote

I know I come off with some not so funny stories, and sometimes none of you find humor in what I see humor in.

However I must share this...

Tonight we recieved a wonderful care package from Caeryn's family for christmas. In this package was some wonderful chocolates...mmmm! Licorice with a filling in side that melts in your mouth, some chocolate cookies and similiar items.

However there was this one item...

It came in a metal tube about 2 inches in diameter! Had a red cap and blue label. The label showed a child eating a piece of bread with what looked like squeezable peanutbutter. I am thinking oh yeah! Squeezable chocolate spread! We can make squirly cues on our ice cream sundaes, not to mention what we could do if this tube somehow found it's way into our bedroom!

I was making great plans!

Then Caeryn looks at me, holds up tube, and says THIS! THIS! is the greatest stuff on earth! I was getting excited already!
Just wait till we get home and try it! I was squirming in my seat just thinking of the adventures yet to come!!

We get home and he says I am going to let the boy try it first...I am thinking WTF?!! The boy is not getting any of our "Tube O' Fun!" But I try to find the christmas spirit and share, like we all should! I said okay but just a little.

So Caeryn squeezes a little out on a cracker for the boy! I am thinking what a waste! A little can go a long ways if used right!

My son...takes a bite...and runs to the garbage and spits it in the garbage!!! I am laughing, but in my mind I am screaming noooooo! That's a night of heaven you are spitting in the garbage!!!

My son says, ewww it tasted like smoked salmon!!!!

I said smoked salmon?!!! WTF is that? Caeryn looks at me with a big ole grin and says Kaviar!!

ALL MY HOPES AND DREAMS GONE!!! With one ghetto tube of Kaviar!!! Kaviar in a tube!!! I mean geezus! They think americans are freaking weird?!!! Kaviar in a tube!! I showed it to a friend, I asked her if she knew what it was. She says looks like a huge tube of KY Jelly!

It has been an hour since this WONDERFUL tube has infested our home. I see my cat planning Caeryn's death so he can achieve this awesome delight. I expect to walk in tomorrow and see my cat laying on his back on the couch, with a bloated belly, Kaviar and Caeryn's blood all over his body grinning and belching. My life is doomed all because of one tube of Kaviar! /sobs

In the last hour I have named this tube many new things.

3 day hooker in a tube! Thats my favorite! Smells like one anyway!

Anyway that is my sad Christmas story, all because of a fish that laid too many eggs!

/sobs

Chal~
Skewert
Adventurer of Underfoot

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 10:15 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amusing story =) and True too?
Eithindyr

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:33 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe you don't have tubed Kaviar in the US Razz. Just wait until we send you our Surströmming! I'm sure Caeryn can tell you more about it, it reeks so much people have been thrown out of their apartments because of it Very Happy.
salomeasillverfrost
Adventurer of Underfoot

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:48 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

rofl chal , okay I am picturing that one sig picture Caeyn used to use with that guy with all the food around him but this "tube o kaviar" in his hand and the can lurking on a shelf plotting his demise hehe
/hugs to all of you Sal
Flagged for Time, Qvic and Txevu
Cetra Strife

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 9:34 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chal, remember how I used to have sick sick conversations with caeryn, and you used to read them on his comp, and yell at me?

You are marvelously sick and twisted in a sexual way.

AND I LOVE IT
Chal

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 10:15 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahhahaa!!

Oh! and Eith please don't show your mom I would die!

Chal~
Yenen the wise
Adventurer of Underfoot

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:49 PM    Post subject: LOL Reply with quote

OMG that is to amusing!!!! LMFAO....
Chal

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:57 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow 12 years later I now eat some of that freaky fish food. This was hilarious to go back and reread. We are still married, very happily and we live in Sweden, still hate the hooker smelling fish eggs in a tube!

Chal
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brell Serilis Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: