Brell Serilis Forum Index
Brell Serilis

FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister 
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in
Donate with Paypal to keep the board going!

Goodbye Lolli / Gaebi

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jaradis Stormcaller
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 5:33 PM    Post subject: Goodbye Lolli / Gaebi Reply with quote

As a promise I made that this would forever be a part of the Brell Boards...

(I'll clean formatting later)

SieneBattleforge
(10/21/02 3:52:17 pm)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is with tears in my eyes that I want to let the friends of Lolli Pop know that she passed away on Friday October 18th. I received an email from Lolli's husband that she had been involved in a car wreck and was killed instantly.

Lolli was a dear friend of mine in EQ and real life. She always had a smile for everyone and lived life to the fullest. I will miss her more than words can say.

To Lolli's family (Sowda) and her two small boys I will keep you in my heart and in my prayers.

God Bless,
Siene

Casmis
(10/21/02 3:55:14 pm)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lolli was the friendliest person I ever met on EQ. Always cheerful and outgoing. I for one will sorely miss her and my weekly phone call with her. She had the biggest heart of anyone I knew. My heart and prayers goes out to her family.

GinixMonk
(10/21/02 4:01:31 pm)
I agree totally with Casmis. Brell loses a great one. Prayers go out to Sowda and the family.

Baron Ginix
56 Monk

DeTaos
(10/21/02 4:16:02 pm)
It is truly a great loss for those that knew Lolli, and an ever greater loss for those who didn't. I for one am truly disheartened to think someone as wonderful as her could have life cut short by such a tragedy. My heart and prayers go out to her husband and children. I have spent my entire time in this game with Sowda and Lolli by my side with one character or another. Knowing the Lolli/Sowda pair will not be with me now makes tears come to my eyes, they were truly a wonderful couple.

Crete 51 Druid
Taos 54 Cleric

Twiggie Tymberwolf
Board Administrator
Oracle of Winter
(10/21/02 4:48:11 pm)
OMG No. I don't know what to say... I'm completely stunned.

Wemic
(10/21/02 4:50:50 pm)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My deepest condolences to her family.

Projection
(10/21/02 4:56:40 pm)
Sowda I have played off and on with you two for going on two years now. Always the two that I looked for. I am deeply saddened by your loss and wish you the best in the future to come. Ill be contacting you in email and the such if you need anything please dont hesitate to contact me.

Your Friend Always,

Tranqiul
Beech
Autoculyus
Projection

Dymerius Divinity
(10/21/02 5:02:21 pm)
I really don't know what to say.. I'm speechless.

She was one of the kindest persons I ever had the pleasure of associating myself with.

You are now inspecting Iloll.

"Perhaps those men who don't follow their companions simply hear the beat of a different drummer."

-Thoreau.

Qhorinn
(10/21/02 5:25:19 pm)
Lolli touched many of us in this game with her big heart and kindness.
My condolences to her family, may your hearts heal soon

Qhorinn Silvanblade, 52nd Level Pathfinder of Tunare
Member of AoD ~ Bane of GROME!

Relbeek Einre
(10/21/02 5:29:10 pm)
Very sorry to hear it. I liked Lolli. Can't think of the right words to say apart from that.

Eveal
(10/21/02 5:33:44 pm)

I don't really know what to say except this is a huge loss for us all. I have played with Sowda and Lolli for many months with one character or another. My prayers go out to the Popp family.

Melba Mythmaker
(10/21/02 5:36:34 pm)
I'm in total shock. I'm so sorry. Gaebi/Lolli was such a great friend, and a great person. I'll miss her so much. God, this is just awful news. Please, if you know her husband, convey my condolences.

Rest in peace, dear friend.

Kari (Melba)

Zantes Darkwood
(10/21/02 5:41:41 pm)
Lolli was a member of FoV (with Sowda) and they both were oustanding people. She always had a very kind attitude. I'll miss her so much. It brought tears to my eyes, she was such a good person..I'll miss her so much.
Zantes Darkwood
56th Half Elven Outrider of Tunare
Keeper of Tunare's Blade Swiftwind
Brell Serilis Server

Oneous
(10/21/02 5:48:09 pm)
I am sorry to hear that
She was a fine person.

Oneous <Zan Fi Monks>
Treign Egad <Circle of Power>

Riddal
(10/21/02 5:48:58 pm)
Sowda,
My deepest condolences, friend. Both of you touched many characters and though them the people behind the avatars. She was the dearest and most giving person I ever had the pleasure to meet online. My prayers are with you and your family, brother.

Always,
Riddal
aka Tom

Riddal || 55th Force Jedi Mage
Member of Warriors of Wrath

Kittanna Wulfsong
(10/21/02 5:49:23 pm)
My prayers and condolences to Lolli's family. She was one of the nicest people I have ever met in Norrath and I feel certain probably in the real world as well. You will be greatly missed Lolli God Bless you and cradle you gently in his Heavenly arms. This is just too sad /em weeps for her friend and her family's loss

Love and prayers,

Kittanna

Soulstomper
(10/21/02 6:12:16 pm)
Lolli was a long time friend of mine and today I felt my heart sink and tears come to eyes at the word of her death. Beyond that I can't say much that hasn't already been said. If you need anything at all that I can help with Sowda, just send me an e-mail at mondistomper@yahoo.com. <hugs>

Brell Serilis Poison Arrow

Zantes Darkwood
(10/21/02 6:18:56 pm)
www.legacy.com/Oklahoman/...nId=550540

here for more info.

Dexius TorMent
(10/21/02 6:23:14 pm)

My deepest sympathies to her husband, children, and family. She was truly such a wonderful person and I'm grateful for having known her. You all will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Teir'Dal Priestess
Credo Fidelis

Tasmanial
(10/21/02 6:47:05 pm)
Sowda,
Our hearts and prayers are with you, your sons and family. Lolli was such a kind person, always willing to give a helping hand. FoV will be deeply saddened by her passing.

God Bless
Charnishher and Engell Tasmanial.

Saage Darkangyl
(10/21/02 6:58:43 pm)
/salute Lolli

/hugs Sowda and sons

My heart goes out to you all and I will hold Lolli in my memories. She was truly a dear person and I enjoyed knowing her in EQ
Venerable Saage Darkangyl

".. I expelled you, O guardian cherub, from amoung the fiery stones. Your heart became proud on account of your beauty, and you corrupted your wisdom because of your splendor."

Greetik
(10/21/02 7:06:59 pm)
My sympathy to you and your family. May her remembrance be a bright light in your souls.
Greetik
41st Season
Knight of Shadows
Proud Member of....
DA SKURGE!!

Luckymike8383
(10/21/02 7:10:57 pm)
I am very sorry for your loss. She has touched all of us so much. If there is anything that I can do, or help out with, dont hesitate to post or email.
Daabears Daabullz Ditka?~~~~~~~~~ Inspect Me

Garrdor
(10/21/02 7:31:27 pm)
That sucks. Poor Lolli. I hate it when bad things happen to good people.

Maybe we will see Lolli again at a Fan Faire in the afterlife.
G A R R D O R N00b Adventurer

Sr. Officer, White Wolf Lord White Wolf Brigade Former White Wolf Disciple

Ezell Goodfellow
(10/21/02 7:36:49 pm)
Hi
Lolli
I do not know what to say.Sowda and Lolli was just like a part of my family. I will truly miss her.She IS THE BEST!!

KestriTheBard
Evil Board Moderator
(10/21/02 7:39:44 pm)
She was one of the sweetest women I have met in game and I will miss her greatly.

May Love Light Your Path

Shateer
(10/21/02 7:41:02 pm)
As I sit here and remember how wonderful she was in game, I cannot express to you all that this carried over in real life. Not once did I talk to her where she was mad about something, she carried her head high and had the biggest heart of anyone I have ever known in this game if not in real life. I've spoke with Sowda and let him know his family is in our prayers. I am still in shocked as well as in tears that this has happened to such an incredible person. (now I'm tearing up again).
Lolli, you will be missed so much I just don't know what else to say but I Loved You so much.

/mourn Lolli
/comfort Sowda and the boys

Shateer Dalees

Ictar
(10/21/02 7:41:18 pm)
Ouch. The only time I talked to Lolli she was a very nice person. This really sucks. I wish the best for her family. =(

Buntar Huntar

eqXthorn
(10/21/02 8:00:15 pm)
I'm truely saddened by this loss. Please accept my heartfelt condolences Sowda; Gaebi/Lolli was one of my favorite people I had met while playing this game. She was a very brave, honorable, and cheerful person in-game -- qualities that we will all miss with her passing. I wish you and your family the best in these difficult times.

Goodbye Lolli.
Xthorn, 60 Warder of Karana
Brell Serilis Server
<Enshadowed>

Ehron
(10/21/02 8:10:18 pm)
When I heard I felt worse than I had at some RL funerals =( Awful thing, my prayers go out to the family. I commute 2 hours each day in a car and it kinda shakes me up when I think about it.

Jabette
(10/21/02 8:12:34 pm)
I am saddened beyond what I imagined. My heart goes out to Sowda and the boys. I cannot express my feelings as it is so beyond what I expected.

Sowda, for anything, please email me at deerai@shaw.ca

/mourn Lolli
/salute Sowda and family

aka Ectasy

Daiunus Darkenvalor
(10/21/02 8:33:27 pm)
Sowda,

my prayers to you and your family. Lolli was a great person, and I wish I had known her better. She was always there to lend a hand to any needing, and I am sure she was the same in RL.

Daiunus

Clubbin Dusktyme
(10/21/02 8:59:05 pm)
I was hoping I would never see a post like this for anybody in the community. My heart to the friends and family. Lolli was a great person in game as I bet she was in real life as well.
Clubbin Dusktyme
60th Burglar, at your service
Proud Member of Poison Arrow
"Mighty is the weapon swinging right for the chin."
Email me.

McMad Battleseeker
(10/21/02 9:05:14 pm)
Words fail me. Lolli was truly one of the best people I've known in my EQ time.

I'm sorry Sowda, I wish there were something I could say. I can't imagine the anguish you are going through. As many have said before me, if there is anything I could offer to help, my email is asaintone@prodigy.net.

--McMad

Slumb Shadowbasher
(10/21/02 9:21:41 pm)
Lolli was easily one of the friendliest people I've ever met in EQ. I heard the news as soon as I logged on today, and have had it on my mind ever since. It's hard to come to terms with something so horrible happening to such wonderful people. I hope that her family and Sowda can get past this. I'm sure you have the support of everyone either of you has ever met.
Link to my Magelo account

Edited by: Slumb Shadowbasher at: 10/21/02 10:23:34 pm

Kyilara
(10/21/02 9:27:39 pm)
God Bless you Lolli u will be missed very much
*huggs to friends and family

WinterrEverstar
Traveller of Underfoot
(10/21/02 9:29:03 pm)
Sowda,

If you need anything at all don't hesitate to ask myself or Elnil. Lolli was as good as people come. Kind hearted, cheerful, honorable, just an all around great person. Wherever Lolli is I am sure it is a good place and I hope we all see her again someday in the afterlife.

The world lost a truly wonderful person on oct 18th, Lolli will be in the hearts and thoughts of many many people for a long time to come.

*HUGS* to the Popp family and remember she is always with us in heart and spirt

My Gear

RangerRobyn
Adventurer of Underfoot
(10/21/02 9:34:46 pm)

i don't think i've ever met a person who is or can ever be as selfless as Lolli was.... she was the kindest person i ever knew, and yet a prankster at the same time, in her own way. She always had a kind word when someone was feelin down, was always a motivational person. This is truly a sad day.

We'll always miss Lolli.

As for Sowda, there is nothing we can say or do to ever try to make this any easier on you, i'm sure. But rest assured in the knowledge that EVERYONE is here for you... Don't ever think you can't contact someone if you need to talk..

brandon@wkxx.com

The ORIGINAL Silver Power Ranger

talynskael
Adventurer of Underfoot
(10/21/02 9:54:45 pm)
I dont know if i ever met Lolli ingame, but she will truly be missed, it saddens me deeply to hear of this, my sincere condolences to her husband and boys.
Fare well wherever you may be Lolli, you've touched many peoples hearts.

Sincerely ~ Kaelsin

Karjia
Adventurer of Underfoot
(10/21/02 10:18:09 pm)--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I remember her and Sowda helping me find my way around DL when I was a youngin. I loved her sigs too.

You'll be missed Lolli =x

~Carena

I'll be waiting for you, in my heart you are the one
If I cannot find you, I will look up to the sun

Fosten and Company
Adventurer of Underfoot
(10/21/02 10:21:04 pm)

Our deepest sympathies go out to the family and friends of Lolli. She will be missed.

Fosten McKona and wife, Stevia Sweetleaf.

Fosten and Company

Vanadyan
Adventurer of Underfoot
(10/21/02 10:31:54 pm)

I only casually knew Lolli; but from the first time I met her, she was on my friends list. I could always send her a tell and we could start up a conversation. I can remember the first time, and the last time I talked to her.... The last time was right after I had come back from taking a long break from EQ and even after months of not talking; I immediately felt comfortable telling her everything i had been doing since I left. Thats special. It's strange how you never know which conversations will be your last with someone. I'll truly miss you Lolli.

Vanadyan
57 Enchanter

blizzard60
Adventurer of Underfoot
(10/21/02 10:47:08 pm)
I am incredibly shocked at this news...my heart goes out to Lolli's family. Please know you are in my prayers.

Skarza Haete
Adventurer of Underfoot
(10/21/02 10:54:26 pm)
/mourn Lolli /salute Lolli

Sowda when and if you choose to check these boards please know you and your sons are in my prayers. I consider it to be truly an honor that I was able to meet and get to know both you and Lolli in our all too short time guilded together. A finer duo I've never met irl or online. If you ever need someone to talk to my door and ears are open, if you ever need a virtual shoulder to lean on feel free to do so.

Skarza/Scurries/Slithers/Royster
Royster Yaoyster
Lvl 60 Iksar Savage Lord
Proud Member of Sojourners
A Brell Serilis Guild
Roysters_Profile

Arkaron Of Kunark
Adventurer of Underfoot
(10/21/02 11:04:35 pm)

I met her only once, and she struck me as very nice and caring. I'm so sorry to hear about this....

Gore went down for her in DL today /cry
Juniper Perlinwolf
Swing Shift Druid

Arkaron Immolare
Graveyard Necromancer

Tiatiah
Adventurer of Underfoot
(10/21/02 11:07:30 pm)
I only had a few encounters with her but I can say she was one of the kindest, happiest and jolliest people of Brell. It breaks my heart to read this post. I am fighting back the tears as I type. It is not often that we lose someone as special and dear as Lolli and I hope we all take a moment to reflect upon her and her kind heartedness.

/kneel
/bows her head
/wipes the tears from her eyes

Tiatiah Mariposa

bahccster
Adventurer of Underfoot
(10/21/02 11:09:15 pm)
my prayers go to her family

God bless

bahccus

jeeping
Adventurer of Underfoot
(10/21/02 11:10:36 pm)
Sowda,
As everyone has already said, we are not sure what to say. Jeeping and I are very sad. And only wish that you and your boy's find comfort in family and friends, knowing how deeply touched we all were by Lolli. From the people she only met once to the people she carried with her as life long friends. We will all miss her, and keep you and your family in our hearts and thoughts.

With our Deepest Sympathy,

Oddone
Jeeping
60 Arch Mage
Poision Arrow

Kimmah
Adventurer of Underfoot
(10/21/02 11:18:30 pm)

There are no words to describe. I can't imagine anyone could think I of all people would feel the way I do about this. Apparently I have some deep seated love for all people. I damn near cried at this news. I am very very sorry for this tragedy. My heart goes out to her family. Sowda bud, if you ever need someone to talk to I am all ears. I can say one thing though. I am so very glad to have known her. Her kindness and giving personality really did carve their place in my heart and mind. She will be remembered very fondly by myself as well as, I am sure, all who had the pleasure of knowing and talking and befriending her.

Your family will be in my prayers as will you, Lolli. I pray that you are in a better place now, and that your family takes comfort in knowing that.

My deepest condolences,

Fred a.k.a Kimlee

Brinklith
The Jester of Avalon
(10/21/02 11:37:46 pm)

I can't believe it...

This is horrific news. My condolences to Sowda and his family.

Lolli was a great person.

Massterrloo
The Mad Gekko
(10/21/02 11:44:32 pm)
/mourn

My only contact with Lolli was on the rants, and they were goofs. Please allow me to seriously hope you, Sowda, and your children strength at this time.

Mastrloo
Primal Honor

dolfie234
Adventurer of Underfoot
(10/22/02 12:05:14 am)
Sowda/lildar,

Can't express in words how i feel and it such a loss to loose a person who was that great. Always cheerfull, kind and looking after everyone.

Sowda, We all will miss her greatly. We had some great times in the past and will keep that always as one of my best eq memories.

My hear and prayers to you and your kids.

Dolfie
55 necro

Psychodelia
Traveller of Underfoot
(10/22/02 12:18:00 am)

All my condolences to her family as well as the many players on Brell that knew Lolli well. This touches me because it proves how very real the people are behind the characters in the game.

My heart goes out to you Lolli, family, and friends.

Psychodelia Cantrip

Silent Redemption

valoriascleric
Adventurer of Underfoot
(10/22/02 1:13:20 am)

I knew that one day my real life and my eq life would meet...I just didn't know how bad it would hurt. Lolli was one of the nicest and kindess people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing...I am in shock as well....I feel as if my heart turned into glass and fell into a million pieces on the floor.....

Forever remembering The Sweet Hand of Healing.....

Valorias Servair
58 cleric

Shaiel
Protector of Underfoot
(10/22/02 2:12:41 am)

Sowda and family,

Like so many others posting here, I was fortunate to know Lolli/Gaebi. She was friendly and fun and selfless.

I dont think I have ever laughed so hard as when I heard about her killing her guild in LFay, unless it was teasing her about the hole in her helmet

I am still shocked and saddened at the news, but I wanted to take this moment to let you know how much she was appreciated by Brell. She really made Norrath a better place.

/Salute and /hugs

Shaiel/Anneli/Leonidas

Elnil Everstar
Protector of Underfoot
(10/22/02 2:22:04 am)

We were attempting Gore a 2nd time when I heard the news... I was STUNNED. I even thought of calling the raid off I was so stunned. While going to pull Gore for the 2nd attempt, I was thinking of Lolli and of how sad all her friends were, and how sad the rest of my guild would be upon hearing the news. Gore got behind me and got back to the raid before I did and we wiped a 2nd time. It didn't really phase me in the least as my mind was elsewhere.

Just when I was thinking of giving up to log offline for a while, I started thinking of how fun loving she was, how everyone liked her, of how many in our guild have sigs made by her, including mine below. It was then that I cheered everyone on and said "let's do this one for Lolli!"
We moved to BW, pulled Gore, an engaged in a great fight where something like 10 people were left standing and I never imagined we'd last for an 8 min fight. (we did it hte old fashioned way with no mana burners at all)
[Mon Oct 21 19:30:21 2002] You shout, 'up yours Gore, this one is for LOLLI!'
That last one recieved cheers in Shout, OOC, and in tells, everyone giving their support and even thanking me for that.
That's how many people she affected, in a positive way, and is a great example of your kindness can affect others. People like her make this world a better place.
[Mon Oct 21 19:32:14 2002] Gorenaire has been slain by Lalarea!
Never did a sucessful raid feel so satisfying.

Sowda, if you ever need anything, send us an email, post on our boards, send us a tell. We will do what we can for you.
People like Lolli remain in people's hearts and minds long after they are gone, bringing smiles to our faces, and even influencing us to make better choices.
On behalf of everyone in Aftermath of Darkness, we wish you and your family strength and happiness, as I'm sure she would want you to be. Godspeed Lolli.

Elnil Everstar 60 Warder
GuildLeader and Officer of Aftermath of Darkness
Aftermath of Darkness Board

Obsidiann
Adventurer of Underfoot
(10/22/02 2:31:22 am)
It is indeed sad news....my heart is very heavy with sorrow.

I new Lolli but not as well as others..she was always full of humor and fun when we did group.

Gonna miss ya Lolli...

My thoughts are with her family and friends.

Ob's.

Methodz01
Adventurer of Underfoot
(10/22/02 2:36:29 am)
I almost cried when I heard this. Her and Sowda helped me out so many times when I was with FoV. It's so wrong for a person like her to go out like this

Endevor
57 Monk
Vast Empire

Rheims
Protector of Underfoot
(10/22/02 2:48:12 am)

I'm shocked and stunned like everyone else. She was so charming. She was universally liked.

Silverwreath
Adventurer of Underfoot
(10/22/02 3:22:52 am)

Im truley saddened by the news. I am sorry Sowda. Lolli was one of the nicest people I know, I will truley miss her. I had the chance to serve with her and Sowda in FOV, they are the greatest.

/comfort and Huggles.

Silverwreath Kindheart Kaadara Aduro Saryen Willowyn Email Enchanted Grove

Edited by: Silverwreath at: 10/22/02 5:36:47 am

foeham
Adventurer of Underfoot
(10/22/02 3:37:34 am)

my heart is sad from the news of lollis passing .

my best wishes to sowda and his family .

i am terriably sorry for your family .

foehammer.

Kruuunch
Ugliest Paladin o' Kaladim
(10/22/02 3:50:29 am)
Rest in peace lass.

- Kruunch Spiritslammer

Mezzery N
Blade of the North
(10/22/02 4:08:32 am)

wow....... really don't know what to say...... we will all miss you

BloohSugah
I DEMAND!
I'm a little demander!
(10/22/02 4:16:17 am)
OMG

There are no words.

Shakarr Planeswalker
Boom Shaka Laka Boom!!!
(10/22/02 4:24:17 am)
Just stunned - I knew Lolli better as Gaebi from over at Everlore - and then in game as both....I have no words right now other than you'll be missed....

Sowda - my prayers and those of the family are with you and the boys right now.

Mark/Shak & the family....

Shakarr Planeswalker || Kelgrael Snowstar

"Bless with a hard heart those who surround me
Bless the women and children who firm our hands
Put our backs to the North wind. Hold fast by the river
Sweet memories to drive us on for the Motherland"

[E-mail Me]

Shoshannah Swordsinger
Protector of Underfoot
(10/22/02 4:28:31 am)

For Gaebie, who gave me the idea to torment Charlam with:

You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life
See that girl, watch that scene, dig in the Dancing Queen

Friday night and the lights are low
Looking out for the place to go
Where they play the right music, getting in the swing
You come in to look for a King
Anybody could be that guy
Night is young and the music's high
With a bit of rock music, everything is fine
You're in the mood for a dance
And when you get the chance...

You are the, young and sweet, only seventeen
Dancing Queen, feel the beat from the tambourine

You're a teaser, you turn 'em on
Leave them burning and then you're gone
Looking out for another, anyone will do
You're in the mood for a dance
And when you get the chance...

You are the, young and sweet, only seventeen
Dancing Queen, feel the beat from the tambourine

/bow

Shoshannah

Cerasmuerto
Adventurer of Underfoot
(10/22/02 4:44:55 am)

There are times when people see a rose
A smile, whim, a struck she pose.
A friend in soul, a friend at heart
for all to be is what she chose.

To me her sweetness
was the nectar of innocence.
Her hugs were beyond compare.
She always had a kind word
when one was in despair.

Even though in flesh I have not met any of thee
her husband and she to me were family.
Yet souls in friendship we will always be.

My friend, Sowda you have me email address and real name.
For soothe if there is anything you need of me, just ask.
For I know the pain that you are going through, for I just recently had similar circumstances.

Grandpa
Cerasmuerto Ahora

Email me Bodywear Brell Serilis

Jondin Sottovoce
Adventurer of Underfoot
(10/22/02 4:45:47 am)
I was told last night by Khaleran and old friend of mine. I knew Gaebi/Lolli for a very long time. I met her when I applied for The Unity of Justice. She was one of the main reasons I joined the guild. She was always very outgoing, cheerful beyond imagination. She is the reason I started a bard. I remember looking up to her as a young bard and constantly spamming her with questioins and wondering why it was taking her so long to answer...she was twisting and would constantly give me "just1 a22 sec I"ll answer in a m1nute".

Without question the most (not one of the most) kind, sweetest, caring, and outgoing individuals I've ever had the oppertunity to miss.

I'll continue to pray for her family.

Should your family need anything Swoda please don't think twice about emailing me.

Jondin.Sottovoce@comcast.net

Kraegar
Adventurer of Underfoot
(10/22/02 4:46:53 am)
I'm incredibly saddened that the one I always referred to as Ms. Blueberry is gone. I'm going to miss you dearly, Gaebi.

Krae

Belchere
Traveller of Underfoot
(10/22/02 4:47:34 am)
Although I mainly knew her as Gaebi from OOT days, so very long ago, she will be missed.

My condolences to her family.

Sage Belchere Stormwind

Nicobolas124
Traveller of Underfoot
(10/22/02 4:48:50 am)
I don't really know what to say.. I remember Gaebi/Lolli way back when Envec was only lv 5.. I helped her around Kelethin and she gave me the last casholas I needed for a full suit of leather..

I'm sorry for this Sowda.

triggerbane
Protector of Underfoot
(10/22/02 4:59:43 am)
My Condolences.

I work with a person in florida and his sister just past on that day due to a car accident. Did this take place in Florida?
Trigger

LiniEowynn
Adventurer of Underfoot
(10/22/02 5:10:22 am)
I am so saddened by this news of the passing of one so young.

Khaleran
Adventurer of Underfoot
(10/22/02 5:11:51 am)
Sowda (Lildar), I am truly saddened by your loss. Let me just reiterate how wonderful your wife was. One could not help but to love her.

I have several fond memories of Gaebi that I will always hold close to my heart. She was definitely a sweetheart!

While I can't ease the pain, I want you to know that I'm here for you. You can email me at lauren_n_c@hotmail.com anytime you want.

My prayers, love & deepest sympathies to you and your family...

Lauren aka Khaleran
~K~

HarloweRogue
Adventurer of Underfoot
(10/22/02 5:18:22 am)
My heart goes out to her family. I can only imagine what an incredible mother and wife Lolli/Gaebi was.

Svaboda
Non-Ranger
(10/22/02 5:31:48 am)
OH wow, my god not sure what to say my condolences to her family, Lolli was such a sweet heart. My prayers and thoughts are with you godspeed!

Svaboda FerocityWarrior of TunareExemplarSvaboda@mn.rr.comof the Clan Ferocity

SicTimMitchell
The Scrouge of the Server!
(10/22/02 5:44:42 am)
I'm among those who never met Lolli in the game, but I am saddened for her family and all of her friends.

She was obviously loved by many, and I offer my sincere condolences.

Bangzoom
Shields of Light

Casmis
Adventurer of Underfoot
(10/22/02 5:50:21 am)
To answer Triggerbane, this happened in Oklahoma. Once again I am truly saddened. I am so glad that some many people in the brell Community had a chance to be blessed with knowing Gaebi/Lolli. She will truly be missed. I talked to Lolli's husband last night and he is aware that he is in all of our prayers and thoughts.

Thulan
Adventurer of Underfoot
(10/22/02 5:56:17 am)
I was shocked. I've known Lolli off and on in various forms for a while and not a nicer person did I ever meet in the game. Always a smile or a joke... or just an encouraging word to a down and out warrior....

My condolancs to you Sowda and to your family. Think not that she's gone but gone ahead to find a beautiful spot for you 2 in heaven....

Talizara Darkequellyr
Adventurer of Underfoot
(10/22/02 6:01:39 am)
Lolli's quality of spirit was conveyed and reflected in every message that she posted on the Brell and Guild boards.

My heartfelt condolences go out to her spouse and children. If it's any comfort, please know that Tranquility often embraces Her most special children early. Lolli was such a special child!

/HUGS to the "Popp" family

Zantes: Thanks VERY much for sharing Lolli's obituary with us. It has helped us to realise that two worlds share in this monumental loss!

Vaal
Protector of Underfoot
(10/22/02 6:03:41 am)
I met her as Gaebi on Everlore, and there is nothing I can say about her that has not been said already.

Goodbye my friend

John/Vaal

Mavrin Azureblade
Knight of Truth
(10/22/02 6:05:23 am)
/mourn

Sir Mavrin Azureblade-Crusader of Brell Serelis

Baroness Bitzie Azureblade-High Priestess of Brell Serelis

Jarrel Kildum
Cajun Tank
(10/22/02 6:08:54 am)
Words cannot begin to express my sorrow for such a tragedy. Don, my prayers are with you and the boys right now, but know this, Gail was a true angel among us. Seldom do we ever meet people that are truely honest, good hearted and so giving as Gail was.

From our beginning days in The Unity to the present, Gaebi/Lolli was always a smile that could be counted on and a kind word to be spoken or just a laugh when things seem to be down. Just know that her goodness and kindess will live on in you and the boys.

We share your grief with you my friend, you are not alone. And as many on this thread have stated, I'm there should you need anything.

/mourn
/cry
/cry
/cry

Glenn aka Jarrel

cajun3@cfl.rr.com

Passarinho
Adventurer of Underfoot
(10/22/02 6:17:39 am)

Very sad, I met Gaebi very early in my time on Brell. I consider myself lucky to have known her. I only made the connection between Lolli and Gaebi in the last few months. My condolences to her husband and children, I can't imagine what you are going through right now.

Pass

spiffie duu
Adventurer of Underfoot
(10/22/02 6:20:45 am)
i am at a loss for words

gaebi and lildar were my adoptive parents in eq. it started out as a joke but was one that kept on going throughout the years.

/mourn

spiffie duu of kelethin

Nuking
Weapons Specialist
(10/22/02 6:21:56 am)
/mourn Lolli

Leflion1
Adventurer of Underfoot
(10/22/02 6:22:21 am)
My condolences go out to you Sowda and the boys. This is a tremendous loss, and I feel for you. I remember meeting Lolli back in Hate, she was always a happy spirit no matter the condition.

Leflion Soulslayre Grave Lord
Cross a sea of tears, a hundred thousand years
[ Heart of Lilith / Inkubus Sukkubus ] [Watchers/Brell/Profile/Mail]

Aatien MindCandy
Adventurer of Underfoot
(10/22/02 6:33:47 am)
I`m shocked. I never thought this was possible atleast to someone like Lolli. Why does god take good peoples lives. A mother of two. WHAT DID SHE EVER DO!!!?

God dammnit.... ITs just no fair. how can the Sniper walk free while lolli rest peacefully in a coffin.

Skippin
Protector of Underfoot
(10/22/02 6:39:23 am)

Not sure what to say, I have read alot of posts like this over the years, but never actually knew any of the people they were about. I remember the first time Troy and I saw Gaebi in game (knew her from everlore), out in FV after kunark was first released.. Nico spent awhile tring to help her group get their corpses back out of where ever they had died..

I haven't been in game for over a year now, so i never knew her as Lolli, but her family is in my thoughts are prayers.

Kathy

------------------------

Skippin Stones, Retired Druid of Brell Serilis
Aela MacBannon, Retired Friar of Palomides

Proud Member of Alat-Seldi!

Edyil Crossfire
Adventurer of Underfoot
(10/22/02 6:43:41 am)
My deepest condolences to you and the boys. I'm so sorry this had to happen to you.

I can honestly say it was a pleasure knowing her. She was one of the biggest reasons I requested to join Unity of Justice way back when. It saddened me when she semi-retired but there is no one word to describe how this feels other than... loss.

She will be watching over her family just as she watched over all of us so my times in Norrath.

Thormiel
Adventurer of Underfoot
(10/22/02 6:47:51 am)
/cry
/mourn

She was the first really nice person I met on my 2nd day in EQ.

Brios Cometfyre01
Traveller of Underfoot
(10/22/02 6:48:33 am)
Lolli was trully one of the nicest kindest people on EQ. When she joined FoV she was constantly making us Sig pics and raiding with us and randomly leaving grps to come rez us. Her and Sowda are the collest couple ive ever met on EQ. My prayers to Sowda and the Family. If you ever need someone to talk to send me an Email or AIM at Ettono.
Brios Cometfyre
53 Knight of Erollisi Marr
Fellowship Of Valor

Trenadad Blazinstaff
Adventurer of Underfoot
(10/22/02 6:56:48 am)
Im truly truly sorry and sad. I remember Gabei along with Lildar when they were in the UoJ with me. Gabei was the sweetest and nicest person I ever met on EQ, and also to mention a very humorous lady. Gabei you were one of my favorite people to play with on EQ. And Im sorry I will never get to meet you in real life, such a sweet person. May you look and watch over all of us. You will be missed. My condolances to Lildar (her husband) and her children and family. May God Bless.

Trenadad Blazinstaff

If there is anything I can do please email me
Podna19@yahoo.com

Travis LeGrand

Arkelon
Adventurer of Underfoot
(10/22/02 7:09:40 am)
/mourn

Words are insufficient.

/hugs

Contact me or Inspect me

Beolron
Adventurer of Underfoot
(10/22/02 7:14:33 am)
For Sowda
In times like these, words often seem empty and awkward when compared to the pain of one’s loss, but please know that Judanie and I offer our deepest heartfelt condolences to your family for that loss. God Bless

My impression of Lolli shall always be that of the good natured imp, with a mischievous, fun loving streak that failed hide her kindly soul and caring nature. Though our acquaintance in AS was brief, her passing is felt with a heavy heart.

Woraman Frozenstar – (Deleted)
Beolron
Tirz

Pyanfir
Adventurer of Underfoot
(10/22/02 7:15:53 am)
/mourn

You will be sorely missed Lolli, by all of us that you touched in any way.

I'm truly at a loss for words, even the next day after finding out

Dalsorn
Adventurer of Underfoot
(10/22/02 7:29:40 am)
I too am one of the few that didn't get a chance to spend time with Lolli, but a number of people who's opinions matter to me said "She's good peoples".

I'm very sorry for your loss Sowda, may friends and family serve to lessen the burden fate has delt you.

NallowinDawnfeather
Wood Elf Dooo-Dad
(10/22/02 7:58:48 am)
My condolences Lolli was an upstanding member of our server who always was friendly and cheerful in all my interactions.

/mourn

I wish Swoda the best of luck in caring for his family.

~Nallowin Dawnfeather
Hierophant of Tunare
Grey Silence

Shaltar FireCrystal
Traveller of Underfoot
(10/22/02 8:07:01 am)
I only had the pleasure of meeting Lolli a few times over the course of my life on eq, but even those few times showed me what a great and caring person hid behind that chr. To Lolli's hubby and children, know that my prayers are with you.

/mourn

Shaltar FireCrystal 57th wizard of Brell
Member of Veteran Crew
Thalzuia 49th warrior of Brell

"We do not mourn the loss of those who have died fulfilling their destiny!"

Idienie
Adventurer of Underfoot
(10/22/02 8:15:48 am)
I've had the pleasure of meeting Lolli in-game on a few occasions and she was always respectful, helpful and friendly.

She will be greatly missed. My heart and prayers go out to Swoda and his family.

Idienie Saabi
EXEMPLAR Officer
Inspect Me

Grygonos
Adventurer of Underfoot
(10/22/02 8:27:55 am)
Truly a sad time for the Brell community. Let us all remember the happiness she put in our life, rather than dwell on the unalterable.

- - - 55th Season Preserver of Karana - - -
My Profile
- - | | Lords of Ale Message Board| | - -
"Look, you stupid bastard, you've got no arms left."

Rushala
Adventurer of Underfoot
(10/22/02 8:52:38 am)
I knew Gail as Gaebi back in my younger days as Leata, and she was always a joy to be around. Though I lost touch with her as Lolli, everytime I saw her "Sweet Hand of Healing" sig I always smiled.

Til we meet again, Gail.

Inspect Rushala · Send Fan Mail · Visit Evoluxa

Azuremane
Adventurer of Underfoot
(10/22/02 8:52:58 am)
/Mourn

At a loss for words.

Sincerely,

forum contact brell serilis
Druid: (Drew-id) the swiss army knife of EQ

Smiffen
Adventurer of Underfoot
(10/22/02 8:58:39 am)
Sowda,
I am so sorry to hear about Lolli. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. She will be missed.
Dazzelgemm
60 Enchanter
Dazz's stuff
Smiffen
60 Druid
Smiff's stuff

Nicophorus
Less Talk, More Fight
(10/22/02 9:48:26 am)
I remember Gaebi from the early days on Everlore and from more than a couple of run by wave's in game and such.

She was one of the people that made Brell Serilis a happier nicer place simply by being.

My thoughts and prayers for her family.

Teellony1
Adventurer of Underfoot
(10/22/02 9:56:23 am)
I had the great pleasure of meeting Lolli, she was a wonderful person. She would drop whatever she was doing and travel great distances to come to the aid of whoever needed her. She will be greatly missed by all.

My condolences to you and your family Sowda.

-Teellony Healton
-Officer
-Lords of The Sky

Leiluu
Adventurer of Underfoot
(10/22/02 10:37:05 am)
Truly the nicest person I've known in Norrath. Always cheerful, energetic, and laughing... Gaebi, you will be missed.

Til we meet again, old friend.
~Leiluu the Ninja Gnome~
Watchers
My Stuff

Khasirath
Adventurer of Underfoot
(10/22/02 10:40:28 am)
*bows his head low in mourning, a soft sigh of loss escaping his lips*

A sad day indeed. My heart goes out to the family and friends of this amazing, wonderful person who I sadly, knew only briefly.

Take care of one another. Lolli... you shall be missed.

Khasirath S`Therik.
Once Reaper of the Violent Harvest.
Now a ghost of Hate.

SatanStolemypepsi
Protector of Underfoot
(10/22/02 11:06:09 am)
when you have the heart of angel...you get called to Gods side a bit sooner then the rest.

/prayers
/hugs

/a moment of silence

8(....................

Ddrak NFyre
Guardian of Underfoot
(10/22/02 11:11:41 am)
Lolli was a fantastic person. A breath of fresh air in any group, a happy face no matter what. I will miss you, we all will.

Sowda, I cannot offer anything but to say my thoughts will be with you. Be well.

Dd

Gemstones Mistwalker
Adventurer of Underfoot
(10/22/02 11:13:49 am)
I think Lolli was the sweetest, kindest woman I have ever met in EQ. She will forever be in my heart.

Sowda, sadly I didn't know you as well as Lolli, but if you ever need anything, even just to talk, I'll be here for you.

/kneel
Gemstones

Gemstones_1@hotmail.com

"I saw her walking gracefully, hair of leaves, body tree..."

You are now inspecting Gemstones...

Codex Eumenides
Adventurer of Underfoot
(10/22/02 11:15:04 am)
It was an honor to know her during her time with us.
She will be missed.

Tanluas
The Great Destroyer
(10/22/02 11:19:23 am)
/mourn

/salute
Tanluas Trueknight
60th Warlord
Officer of Order of Eternity
Ghost in a Shell.

Redspine Bladeslinge
Guardian of Underfoot
(10/22/02 11:49:07 am)
Did not have the opportunity to meet Lolli.

However it's clear that she has left behind a legacy which all should strive to meet. In both the realms of Norath as well as her children in the real world.

My condolances and best of luck to you.

Bladeslinger Family

Redspine Bladeslinger & Jestur Mr. Bigstuff

Alandrea Aberration
Adventurer of Underfoot
(10/22/02 12:03:42 pm)
Crying Sky

The rain pours down, the sad crying sky.
Tears from above, glisten so high.

Clouds filled with pain, exploding with grief,
the rain is the sky's only relief.

-by Teri Acton (aka Alandrea Aberration)

As you travel thru the lands of Norrath, and the planes of adventure, awaiting us, remember Lolli, as it rains, and think of her. The tears of loss, the rain, represents our sorrow, and loss. The light that follows, will inspire us, and remind us of her inner light, and kindness. Wheather she knew you well, or just met you, she treated you as an old, dear friend.

Good bye Lolli. =(

My deepest sympathies to Sowda and the boys.

Ala

Venerable Alandrea Aberration
Proud Member of Progeny of Fate

Edited by: Alandrea Aberration at: 10/22/02 1:08:58 pm

Boluk
Shaman o' Justice
(10/22/02 12:06:55 pm)
/mourn

I'm so sorry to hear about this. I only grouped with Lolli and Sowda once or twice, but I remember thinking that she was one of the nicest people I've met, just from those couple of times. My condolences and best wishes to you and your family Sowda.

Boluk Wolfrunner
Heyokah o' 58 seasons
Primal Honor
Brell Serilis
Honor First...All Else Follows

Traygin
Adventurer of Underfoot
(10/22/02 12:20:48 pm)
I had only met her a few times admitedly in my EQ time. I know she helped me out on an occasion or two. A sad time indeed it is to loose such a good soul. My wishes go out to her family and friends.

Aftr Souls
Officer Consul D' Tredecim

Jadelin Iceheart
Adventurer of Underfoot
(10/22/02 12:24:59 pm)
I wish to add my condolences to Sowda and their children. I only knew a little of Lolli from the boards, but even then you could tell she was a bright light in life. I know that in the memories of those who knew her, she will always remain as such.

Jezeran
Adventurer of Underfoot
(10/22/02 12:29:01 pm)
There are no words that can express the dismay and sense of loss so many of us are feeling. Lolli added so much to the Fellowship of Valor while she was there. She was selfless, funny, wise, and always up for doing things. Many still proudly display the signature pictures she did. Sadly, I couldn't find one of her in our archives...but her image will be in our hearts and minds.

To Sowda, you and your family have my deepest sympathies. May the angels wrap you and your children up in arms of peace and comfort.

Jezeran aka Selilya aka Cheldra aka Mary G. (former Sooner)
Jezeran Battleseeker
Fellowship of Valor
55th Season Paladin
Follower of Erollisi Marr
Proud Wife of Seriyn Battleseeker

Check out my Profile

Dorino Valorforge
Adventurer of Underfoot
(10/22/02 1:05:08 pm)
My most sincere apologies.

I am sorry I didn't know you better Lolli, it is a shame.

Take care, and God bless
Dorino Valorforge
52nd Dwarven Paladin
Brell Serilis Server

moorpheus69
Adventurer of Underfoot
(10/22/02 1:11:52 pm)
My thoughts are with you Sowda. Lolli will be missed.

Moorpheus
Arch Mage
Indicium

SepNevermore
Runs with Scissors
(10/22/02 1:23:36 pm)
So sorry to hear this =X

My heart goes out to Sowda and family =/

Seprentor

Stuff I ganked

heydar
Adventurer of Underfoot
(10/22/02 1:32:14 pm)
Lolli i'm gonna miss you. You were one of my closest friends in EQ. I'm gonna miss the chance to group with you again.

Sowda, my thoughts go out to you and you family.

Lolli designed my sig which i would have liked to post and retire in her honor but it is not hosted any longer

Good-

Jaradis Stormcaller – Prophet of Halas - <Silent Redemption>

Last edited by Jaradis Stormcaller on Tue Jun 08, 2004 4:27 AM; edited 3 times in total
Casmis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 3:29 AM    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Thank you for keeping your promise and keeping this as part of the brell website.
Jarrel Kildum

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 3:11 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aye thank you indeed mods, I come here to remember my dear friend and I thank you for remembering her with me.

Jarrel
Zantes Darkwood

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 11:01 PM    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Aye, indeed, thank you so much for including this.

Thank you.
sowda popp

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 11:17 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for keeping this post alive. I really appreciate it more than you will ever know. Things are going pretty good these days. The boys are doing well and that makes things better for me. I miss playing eq alot but hopefully i may come back when eq 2 comes out. I just cant bear to play without lolli. I really miss the many friends we made and you are all in my heart and i think about you all alot. May god go with you and be well
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
BriosCometfyre01

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 7:05 PM    Post subject: /hug Reply with quote

HUG sowda. Ive missed ya. Hope everything is going on alright. Ive you ever need someone to talk to shoot me a message or an email =)
Beolron

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:52 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

I came by the old board to see how the merge settled in, and browsing about found this.

Good job saving it Jardis, and here is a bump because she deserves it.
Adventurer of Underfoot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:46 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe we can get this stickied?

Maziey Entreri
Rogue

Anastsia Angeline
Wizardess
sowda popp

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:04 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow I am amazed that this old board is still here.It sure is nice to be able to run down memory lane. We had alot of fun times on this game. I wonder if any of our old friends are still out there. If so i hope all is well with you.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brell Serilis Forum Index -> Fallen Heroes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: