Akassha and Sigwulf

Retirement notices from those that walked around the world of Norrath with you or before you.

Moderator: Nadia

Svaboda
Adventurer of Underfoot

Post by Svaboda » Mon Jul 07, 2003 5:24 AM

Both of you have given me alot, from a great friendship that has developed, good times in game, and Kass' great shoulder and ears to share a story/prob etc lol. You have always been selfless and eager to help no matter how un uber the peep swas LOL. You two have made Brell a wonderful place while I was there. You always had a kind word and a smile for me. I will never forget the wonderful times following Kass in Burning Woods and getting more lost than I was before nad then preceeding to train to the zone a nice parade of assorted goons LOL, just like the night Fear Repoped, good times good times. You both know where and how to get a hold of me, again thank you for being part of my EQ life, you made it great by being my friends!

/hugs
/salute

Lil Sva and the Ferocity Clan

TaracDraconia

Post by TaracDraconia » Mon Jul 07, 2003 6:37 AM

Kass - I still distinctly remember the day I met you in Rathe Mnts way back when in our mid thirties and you where just starting a new guild :) I also remember when Sig joined our ranks and had such a great positive impact on everyone. The game stuff is fun but I really kept coming back to EQ because of such quality people like you two. You'll both always have a special place in my heart and while I am sad that you're leaving, I'm happy that you'll be spending more time on the stuff that really matters. Please don't forget to drop by the boards every once in a while and chat with us - we'll miss you both!
Tarac Draconia, Grave Lord of Brell
tarac-draconia@attbi.com
{My Gear}

Lorjin

Post by Lorjin » Mon Jul 07, 2003 6:59 AM

/Salute Sigwulf
/Hugs Akassha

Huge congrats to you both :-)

Make me happy when things work out to a happy ending like that.
You guys are a great model that things happen for a reason and DO work out in the end :-)

/Three Cheers for showing people how its done!

WTG guys, live long and happy!

-Lorjin

Felric

Post by Felric » Mon Jul 07, 2003 8:50 AM

Kass and Sig,

Its a sad day for Brell and myself. We all know retirement comes for everyone at some point, but i think only those left behind are truely sad when it comes. The only happiness I can find in knowing you two are retiring is the joy of having met and adventured with you, the two of you meeting and getting married, and having shared in a guild that has been an incredible part of my EQ life.

You two have inspired me with your dedication and determination. You have shared your wisdom and your success freely and touched more lives than you may ever know.

/hugs my friends.
Felric Uberfizzle
65 Wizard and Co-Leader of <Exemplar>
Brell Serilis
Profile...

Idienie

Post by Idienie » Mon Jul 07, 2003 9:49 AM

Kass, I don't have the words to express what an influence you have had on me in-game. To this day there are situations when I say to myself "what would Kass do?" Thanks for all the support and advice you've given me the past 2 years.

Sig, you've made Kass so happy. I'm so glad things worked out the way they did for both of you.

Big hugs to you both.

Bailea Soulrez

Post by Bailea Soulrez » Mon Jul 07, 2003 11:18 AM

Even though I knew this was coming, it still caused some tears. It is going to take some getting use to not seeing either of your toons logged in game when I do a /who all. Akassha - you are one of my oldest friends in game. We have been thru alot together in game and out and we always managed to find a laugh. Siggie - I am glad that you two found something so special and things have worked out so well. To you both, you have given me so much that I couldn't begin to thank you but the most important was your friendship. I look forward to meeting you both in real time some day soon but until then - daily chatting will have to do!

I love ya both and hope you enjoy your time together - until we meet in another game....

Bailea

Kazeric
Adventurer of Underfoot

Post by Kazeric » Mon Jul 07, 2003 12:49 PM

Brell will be poorer place to adventure for this loss. You've both impacted so many people. Fair thee well, brave adventurers.
/salute

-Kazeric
Kazeric Darkmoon
Soulmate to Sionhope
Brell Serilis

TapsiDrackin

Post by TapsiDrackin » Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:01 PM

:cry:

I'll miss seeing you two ingame. You both have had a wonderful impact on my life in countless aspects :D Brell has lost two wonderful, loving people with your retirement.

*boggles at the fact that it's been a year already* I swear it was only yesterday Saf and I took that detour thru the corn fields!

Be happy and safe both of you!

*hugs Kass and Sig*

~Tapsi

bruenob

Post by bruenob » Mon Jul 07, 2003 6:06 PM

'Kass and 'Sig -
We've been retired for several months now but all I can say is if you want to e-mail us I'll leave it at the bottom of this if you check it.
When we grouped with you two we always had a blast and got alot done that larger groups couldn't / didn't. You both really enjoyed the game and were very , very nice people and great players. (I still have the rings you made for me on Brueno LOL) Definate SR material in my opinion.
Brell will miss you both but RL is way more important then a game so go tend to business and who knows, we may meet in another game later.

/salute 'Kass and 'Sig

Brueno Baldnoggin - 65 dorf war - retired
Krishena Whitemage - 65 dorf cleric - retired

Our e-mail in case you care: snewhoff@kc.rr.com

namtrac cire
Adventurer of Underfoot

Post by namtrac cire » Tue Jul 08, 2003 4:12 AM

Be safe and have fun in RL you two!

bopem

Post by bopem » Tue Jul 08, 2003 4:22 AM

The best part of eq is getting to know other people, and learn about them. Both Sig and Kass have provided models for my characters to strive to. You have shown great fortitude in the face of aversity, and I am sure you are as great role models in real life. While I hope our paths cross again someday, I wish the best of luck to you both. You shall be missed.

Bopem Chefsbane/Zantrab Redbeard

Sindarre
Adventurer of Underfoot

lalalalal

Post by Sindarre » Tue Jul 08, 2003 6:39 AM

/pounce
/huggle
/waves goodbye

It was great knowing you two, ya'll be good now and live a long happy life.

May trouble neglect your family.

:D
Sindarre Frostpaw
60ish warrior of Rarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

May Trouble Neglect you.

koljjaric

Post by koljjaric » Tue Jul 08, 2003 8:29 AM

I wish the two of you all the best. Akassha , you've been a friend for a very long time, I could never ask for a better. Sigwulf, you've always been a class act my friend, thank you both for your generosity and time. I will miss seeing you both in game. Hope out paths cross elsewhere!

You will definitely be missed.

*kneels in deep respect and honor*

Kol

Orianna Sylverlight

Post by Orianna Sylverlight » Tue Jul 08, 2003 9:25 AM

It was a pleasure to have known you both and you will be missed by many. Take care, stay well and live your lives to the fullest together.

Hugs,

Orianna Sylverlight

Selilya

Post by Selilya » Tue Jul 08, 2003 8:33 PM

The best to you both...
Selilya Withertouch, Retired
Defiler of 57 Seasons
Fellowship of Valor

Saadis

Post by Saadis » Wed Jul 09, 2003 12:09 PM

/hugs /mourn 'nuf said :(

Be safe you two.

Saadis

Oruatyrim

Post by Oruatyrim » Thu Jul 10, 2003 8:55 PM

Dang I should get to this board more often... I miss way too much.

Kass and Sig, was awesome the time I spent wiff ya's in Exemp... Kass thanks fer all you did fer me, from fielding final epic fight crews fer mah and fer encouraging me to shoot fer Bailea (/smooches girl!). Sig, had some great talks, great times, and great general beatdowns on eachother.... still have that SS of you charming me ;p.... "sigwulf ibs mah mastah!"

Take care you 2 and good lucks you have my AIM
Oruatyrim Dysealot
Transcendent
<Watchers>

Alarik Zekaiden
Adventurer of Underfoot

Post by Alarik Zekaiden » Thu Jul 10, 2003 11:23 PM

Throughout my years playing, you two have helped me out quite a bit, although you might not remember. But I do. :)

Take care, and continue having a fun life. Maybe one day you both will decide to dust off the old EQ, and say "Hi" to all of us again. :)
Baron Alarik Ze'Kaiden
Crusader of Tunare
Errant Knight of the Brell Serilis Server
-RETIRED-

"In this line of work, there is a distinct difference in way of thinking between those that do the job, and those that make decisions." -LCpl. Keld

Harlowe
Adventurer of Underfoot

Post by Harlowe » Mon Jul 14, 2003 7:44 PM

I wish you both the very best, two of the nicest folks in EQ.

/salute

Ehron
Adventurer of Underfoot

Post by Ehron » Tue Jul 15, 2003 12:41 PM

Gah, stinks to see ya'll leaving, ya'll were 2 great players and I loved grouping with ya.