Akassha and Sigwulf

Retirement notices from those that walked around the world of Norrath with you or before you.

Moderator: Nadia

Akassha

Akassha and Sigwulf

Post by Akassha » Sat Jul 05, 2003 5:25 AM

Akassha and Sigwulf the characters have been married since 11/23/01.

The real people behind the characters have been married for one year today.

And today, we are officially announcing that we will no longer be playing EQ. There's just too much good stuff in our real lives to spend time playing.

There have been so many friends, so many experiences, too many good times to list. You know who you are. Many of you we are taking with us - friendships forged in pixels that have crossed the boundary and have become strong RL friendships.

We have considered two guilds home during these years playing - Exemplar (the guild I founded) and Silent Redemption, who took us on many adventures and helped us be better players than we ever thought we could be. Both guilds are full of amazing people who touched our lives in many ways. Again, too many amazing people to list them all.

I always thought it would be hard to get to this point, but it's strange how easy it is. One day it was just obvious that the time had come to finish this chapter, and start another.

Arkaron
Adventurer of Underfoot

Post by Arkaron » Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:45 PM

[Fri Jul 04 20:19:35 2003] You have become better at Blacksmithing! (168)
It's nowhere near 250, but you were the reason I picked up the hammer in the first place. Good luck in all that you two may do in the world, as you both stand as testaments to what I believe in.

Take care, Brell will miss you.

Xalmat
Adventurer of Underfoot

Post by Xalmat » Sat Jul 05, 2003 9:04 PM

You guys are awesome. Take care of yourselves.

Suva
Adventurer of Underfoot

Post by Suva » Sun Jul 06, 2003 3:03 AM

*hugs Akassha and Sig*

Will miss you two! I finally finished my smithing to 250 and appreciate the advice you gave me on it.

galidorn80

gosh

Post by galidorn80 » Sun Jul 06, 2003 4:06 AM

Hey you two, I will miss you both very much. Man we have known eachother for ages it seems =). I wish you both well and party hard.

your friend,

Galidorn

capsicumm

Post by capsicumm » Sun Jul 06, 2003 6:48 AM

Kass and Sig you where great attributes to the Brell comunity and did tons for our guild, you guys wil be greatly missed but Im sure you guys will enjoy yourselves in Rl, dont be strangers I have you in AOL so Ill keep in touch for reals! goodluck !

Selenea
Adventurer of Underfoot

Post by Selenea » Sun Jul 06, 2003 7:39 AM

Sorry to see you both go. I wish you nothing but the best in RL.
/hugs

It was such a pleasure to meet you both.
I believe the roller coaster of real life is much more exciting without the game. Enjoy it to its fullest and you have succeeded.

Safere

Post by Safere » Sun Jul 06, 2003 8:42 AM

*grin* does this mean I get to bug you MORE often?
Love you both, like always. I just wanted to express my happiness for Kash and Siggie.
*many hugs*

Long live Danish Chocolate!

-Saffie-

Arsis

Post by Arsis » Sun Jul 06, 2003 10:20 AM

Kass,

Youve been a very close friend to me for the last almost 2 years, and your friendsship has always meant alot to me.

Im going to miss you very much, I hope Real life offers everything you could ever want, and I also hope that you will live life to the fullest.
This is a sad day for brell, but a glorious day in your life. /em raises hand sheepishly "My name is Arsis...and i'm an EQ addict" :P

I'ts great to see that your happy and i have your aim so hopefully i'll talk to you soon. best wishes and take care!

Sig,

I never really got a chance to get to know you, but from the little time I spent with you, I could only come to the conclusion that you are indeed a class act. It was a pleasure to meet you, and a pleasure to know you.
I hope everything goes well and may life shower it's blessings. btw...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Your friend,

Arsis

Rafa Delphi

Post by Rafa Delphi » Sun Jul 06, 2003 11:24 AM

I am saddened that you are both leaving. I first meet Sig back in the days when I was a member of "Order of Kynigos" and you helped me to be a better enchanter. Kass, I meet when I joined Exemplar. You helped me on the road to being a tradeskill addict :)

I hope that what ever you do now provides as much enjoyment in life as you have provided the people of Brell.
Rafa Delphi
56th Erudite Enchanter
Exemplar

valazar

Post by valazar » Sun Jul 06, 2003 2:04 PM

/sigh Well this day comes to everyone eventually, and as I told Lini, and as you've said, when the time comes, you really just know it's time.

Luv you both. You two were the force in Exemplar that drew me in. The path you set for the guild is well established and will continue till they shut off the Brell server. Ya done good !!

Best of everything to you two in the big game of RL. We'll always remember you and would love to have you drop in on us from time to time.

/hugs and best wishes,

Valazar Valorovich
Master Wizard of the 61st Season
Officer of Exemplar

Finine
Adventurer of Underfoot

Post by Finine » Sun Jul 06, 2003 6:50 PM

You are two people I am proud to have had the honor to do battle with.

I wish you both the best and may real life bring you all the joy and happiness you both deserve.

/bow

/salute

Tryllium Calaquendi
Adventurer of Underfoot

Post by Tryllium Calaquendi » Sun Jul 06, 2003 8:17 PM

I wish you much happiness in your lives, Kass and Sig! You two are such fine examples of "good people". Brell will miss you, but I know many of us are glad you found... well, happiness. :)

Good luck and God bless you both.
Tryllium Calaquendi
Archon of Utter Hootchieness

vittorio talamasca
Adventurer of Underfoot

/sigh

Post by vittorio talamasca » Mon Jul 07, 2003 1:11 AM

/sigh what can i say

i only got to know you guys recently but thanks to your huge generosity and help i got the 2 things i was seeking for vitt for the last lord knows how long. a bp and his epic.

a huge thanks to you both for your help attaining these items and the huge amount of fun we had with you during the times we chatted and hunted together. i know i will never forget our time down in juggs, the leeezaard killings in CT, the fishing madness and other times we spent together. so you guys so thanks again for everything. and dont be strangers

drop me a line sometime rhysd2@aol.com

Alyx Druidess

Post by Alyx Druidess » Mon Jul 07, 2003 1:15 AM

Akass and Sig, I am very sad to see you go altho I never said much to you I always did and will hold you somewhere special. Knowing that there was a couple out there that meet thro EQ and are going on a year strong!!! Congrats !!!

Good Luck in RL may all your new adventures bring you happiness.

/hugs. Take Care Good luck

Alyx and Vittorio Talamasca
Members of Legends of Twilight
Forever Soul Mates

P.S Akass, We have a Feb 21st Wedding in the works. :D

Nadia
Brell News

Post by Nadia » Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:09 AM

hugs to you both)
Ninna Silk, Mesmer, Guild Wars
Nadia, Enchanter, The Sleeper (retired)
Nadia Cazic/Brell server (retired)

Totuff Foru

Post by Totuff Foru » Mon Jul 07, 2003 4:05 AM

/sigh Tis truly a sad day.

Well good venturing to both of ya, I wish you well in your grand new game, and may you have much to show for it when it is over.

From all of the Stinky crew, we thank you both for your time and effort in helping us with the combines.

one last lime,

/lap dance

uhm er Sig it was meant for Kass

Tot

Linamdar

Post by Linamdar » Mon Jul 07, 2003 5:10 AM

Sig and Kass,

It has been a true privledge to call you among my friends both in game and out. I wish you all the best the life has to offer

Robert
aka Linamdar

Leafium

Post by Leafium » Mon Jul 07, 2003 5:19 AM

Kass and Sig,

A vote was taken and neither of you are being allowed to leave the game. Sorry, log back in please!

Kass, you have always been kind to me in my travels, I shall not forget you. Sig, you have always been short and curt, but wise, I shall not forget you either.

Good luck in your RL adventures!

Leafium
Exemplar