Akassha and Sigwulf

Retirement notices from those that walked around the world of Norrath with you or before you.

Moderator: Nadia

Bilienightleaf

Post by Bilienightleaf » Thu Jul 24, 2003 12:36 AM

I wish you both well in your rl.

Will miss talking to both of you in game.

No more sig in wc? /boggle. hehe that was a long time ago.

Take care my friends, you will be missed

Bilie

Rodarin

Post by Rodarin » Mon Jul 28, 2003 11:22 AM

Does not seem like that long ago I was leading a Vox raid and a young paladin showed up, someone my guild leader had met. I still remember her first words to me... "mmm, a warrior... yum" ;)

We have been friends and allies since then, and our RL paths even crossed a couple of times and you turned out to be every bit as noble and sweet and stubborn in RL as in game.

Sig, you are a lucky man indeed and I wish you both the best! Sorry I could not be around more for your last few months in game, I will miss you.

Kitaar

Post by Kitaar » Thu Jul 31, 2003 6:18 AM

Akassha , it seems like ages ago when we first met in LOIO as newbies and then shortly after were guilded together. Whether we were working on our soulfires or killing giants with Saf in Rathe Mountains you were always a pleasure to hang out with.

Eq is a funny game, people lose touch when their goals change. You however I will always consider a good friend and will always think back fondly about some of the laughs we had.

To Sigwulf,

Where's my GD C3 !!!!! I had a few laughs at the expense of this poor enchanter... I would run across 4 zones to get C3 from him.. and tell him I was only 2 minutes away, but he would wait :)

On a serious note I met you much later in my EQ career but frankly it seems like we have known each other a long time... Your one person if I saw running I always made it a priority to at least wave or say hi.. your a good fella.

Too both of you... You were both outstanding members of this fine server.. enjoy your retirement together.

Baror

Post by Baror » Mon Aug 25, 2003 2:34 PM

To 2 of the nicest people I have meet in this game. /salute
You will be missed!

Crackercrumbsbrell

Post by Crackercrumbsbrell » Fri Aug 29, 2003 11:04 PM

/salute

you guys are awesome

Daveon Silverstring

Post by Daveon Silverstring » Wed Sep 24, 2003 3:06 PM

I only went on a couple raids with Exemplar (long time ago), but Akassha made a great impression on me. I know it's been some time since you and your husband retired, but I wanted to say I was glad to have met you. I will remember the confidence you had in having a bard CC the fire giants in Sol B before it was trivial to do so. I owe some of my own CC confidence (which has admittedly gone to my head since then ;) ) to that night you asked me to main mezzer while clearing to Naggy.

I knew there was something missing in the bazaar, something not quite right the last few weeks... That high elf Akasshasells missing from her spot.

I hope you have the opportunity to read this, and I wish you two the best!
--Impresario Daveon Silverstring
--Nocturne Mist

Akassha

Post by Akassha » Sun Sep 28, 2003 4:20 PM

Thanks Daveon!

I did read it, and it means a lot to me to know that someone remembers me from way back. :)

Tiatiah
Adventurer of Underfoot

Post by Tiatiah » Mon Sep 29, 2003 3:04 PM

I knew there was something missing in the bazaar, something not quite right the last few weeks... That high elf Akasshasells missing from her spot.
I was just thinking the same thing!

Tis a shame I didn't get to know the main behind the trader since I have only heard great things about her (and him)!

Tiatiah

Sindarre
Adventurer of Underfoot

lallala..

Post by Sindarre » Wed Oct 01, 2003 10:05 AM

Okay ya'll two have been retired long enough. Time to come back now **nods nods**.

/snicker
Sindarre Frostpaw
60ish warrior of Rarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

May Trouble Neglect you.

rajavengerGIA

Post by rajavengerGIA » Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:11 AM

iknoe u prob dont know who i am but i will tell salamir(monk fromexplar) u said bye eventhough itsalittle latea si knwo him in RL
here gnomer gnomer gnomer i got a treat for u....BANG

Edar Edar Edar

Post by Edar Edar Edar » Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:11 AM

Sorry to see you both go. =/

/highjack
Leafium? Man, it's been a long time... send me a tell sometime. =)

~Edar

Theoequis

Post by Theoequis » Wed Dec 22, 2004 12:54 PM

Sorry did not realize this was an old string ,, /silly Ranger

/Salute
/Cheer

Theoequis Peregrinus
Slacker Ranger
Windcaller Theoequis Peregrinus
Tunarian Plainswalker of 70Seasons Retired
Coldain & CoV Max Ally
Flagged for Earth, Air, Water, Fire
Proud Member of Sublime Destiny
AA: Not Enough,,, but working on it

Akassha

Post by Akassha » Tue Jan 18, 2005 8:49 AM

Just a note to say that we are playing WoW now on the Blackhand server. If you see a tauren druid named Moogaa or a tauren shaman named Snarblarg, say hi! We are having a great time.

Life is still happy and we will celebrate our 3 year wedding anniversary this summer. This past fall we hosted a RL gathering at our new house and had many Brellians over for the weekend. It was fun! We intend to do it again this fall. Thanks again for all the great times and keep in touch.

Akassha

Post by Akassha » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:52 PM

So many years later, but we are playing on P99. It's a lot like the old days.